Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i'm the brothel ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
main problem with that is the brothel episode is important character growth and motivation for kazuma this season. party swap and a few other missed side stories would be perfect ova material though
edit: come to think of it why do people even assume its getting skipped? it still fits into the schedule. also so does party swap. its hard to tell what they are adding to the second last episode.

Iretep fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Feb 25, 2016

Kaptain
Oct 5, 2014

Iretep posted:

edit: come to think of it why do people even assume its getting skipped? it still fits into the schedule. also so does party swap. its hard to tell what they are adding to the second last episode.

Actually, i'm rather confused with the episode count myself. One of the event said it's 11 episode, some said it's 10 episode with one OVA, some of the episode schedule said it's 12.

Assuming there's only eleven episode in total and they're wrapping up the mansion + new character introduction next week, there's still the dungeon crawl episode, which is very unlikely to be skipped.

This leave two episode left and i can't imagine setting and wrapping up the final boss of the arc in one episode without badly rushing it.

edit: And they still need to introduce her.

Kaptain fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Feb 25, 2016

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
I think they just announced an OVA where she gets introduced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4FOQ5NzodA

I'm assuming this is a 10 episode run with one or two OVAs. They can totally fit pretty much anything into 9th episode + set up for the final thing.

Kaptain
Oct 5, 2014
Found this after some searching:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-01-13/konosuba-god-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-listed-with-11-episodes/.97470
It's the closest i can get to an official announcement. I'm guessing the confusion results from the BD preorder, which only list up to volume 5.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
About time there was some Deen quality animation in this Deen show.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

kill the loving Deen meme, imo

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

ViggyNash posted:

About time there was some Deen quality animation in this Deen show.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Episode 5 was god-tier. It was so good, they should have begun with that one in media res and then gone back to explain how they reached that point.

Just loving :lol:

dogsicle posted:

kill the loving Deen meme, imo

Sorta like what they did to Log Horizon, then?

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Feb 26, 2016

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Sorta like what they did to Log Horizon, then?

i mean it seems more like they put it out of its misery, but sure

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
So how hard are they pushing this one merch-wise?

Megumin lighters, cage hug pillows, Darkness...on second thought, really don't want to think about that last one too much.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

The Sandman posted:

Megumin lighters

Only if they spray out their entire reservoir of fluid at enormous pressure and ignite it all at once.

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
What were those little bags of contact explosive that everyone used to throw at one another in middle school?

That would seem to be a branding opportunity for Megumin.

EDIT: these things https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang_snaps

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Megumin would cry if she knew her brand was being tarnished by weak-rear end bang snaps

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

dogsicle posted:

i mean it seems more like they put it out of its misery, but sure

Nah. DEEN wasn't the only culprit, but they certainly didn't help.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

they put a lot of effort into the megumin merch lol

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the back of the shirt is super cute

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

darkness and aqua got shirts too. darkness has no pictures of the back though and aqua's back is just a tiny chibi version of her

(zoom in of the print)

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.
Unlike basically every other anime merch product I've ever seen, I might buy and wear that Megumin shirt, depending on the price.

I'll have to watch the CR store. Their t-shirts don't seem to be that horrifically overpriced.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the Darkness shirt is kinda ugly but also i like it. hope they aren't Cospa, their stuff is always pretty expensive

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
If I could get the MP-gauge Megumin art from the back of the shirt, without anything on the front of it, I'd consider it.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

She vomits rainbows.

Silvain
May 19, 2006

I'm kinda awesome.
Please don't wear anime shirts.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Silvain posted:

actually, wear whatever you like, because you have the power to do what you want to do, including wearing anime shirts that you like

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Someone buy me anime shirts. Or direct me to a place that I can buy anime shirts

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

littleorv posted:

Someone buy me anime shirts. Or direct me to a place that I can buy anime shirts

I hear hot topic is a place to get anime shirts.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

littleorv posted:

Dealer's Room at any convention.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Kortel posted:

I hear hot topic is a place to get anime shirts.

Hot topic only deals with normie tier animes.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
There are probably some goons in the the SA market that sell them.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Silvain posted:

Yeah you should be deathly afraid of anyone ever finding out about your hobbies and interests imo, it's super healthy and good for you.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Please wear only high quality anime shirts and not Hot Topic iron-ons, thank you.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the danger inherent to wearing anime shirts is that anime fans may talk to you. this is never a good thing.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Serious Frolicking posted:

the danger inherent to wearing anime shirts is that anime fans may talk to you. this is never a good thing.

here's the kicker: you already are an anime fan!!!

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

a kitten posted:

I thought the first episode was good, then the goddess puked up a rainbow and it became wonderful. Can't wait til they pick up the Mage i.e. the objectively best class.

Yeah, I was enjoying it and then she puked rainbows. Totally onboard now.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

The Colonel posted:

Not as if I'd want to interact with myself either. Awkward prick.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

The Colonel posted:

If he's not willing to rep the anime then I don't really think he is.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

The Colonel posted:

you can be an anime fan without being an Anime Fan

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The latest episode was kinda average

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Vengarr posted:

you can be an anime fan without being an Anime Fan

do not lie to yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU