Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

yeah its nice to have jsut a goofy show to watch sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

it really depends on if his high luck gives him the "thing he most wants to steal" or the "thing they least want to have stolen". from the data we have so far, i don't think a judgement can be made.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

i would like Darkness a lot more if not for the boobplate

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

MonsterEnvy posted:

It should be stated that Wiz is a lich. I wonder how she looks the way she does.

shes only, like, 20

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

MonsterEnvy posted:

You sure. Also this does not change that she is a Lich.

i am sure, i just read the profiles in ln2 yesterday

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

It's not the Darkness is incapable of hitting things (in the lns she gets the final blow on the Dullahan, don't remember if she does in the anime), just that she can only hit stationary targets, and even then only sometimes.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

We might get it as a flashback episode? I hope it comes up at some point because I like that chapter.

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

neither of them deserves any better tbh

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

Vengarr posted:

I keep meaning to go back and finish RE:Zero. I stopped about when he became a butler because it was frustrating as gently caress waiting a week in-between cliffhangers.

Finish it, its extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Ambulance
Dec 25, 2008

I've been reading Yen Press' releases of KonoSuba, Re:Zero, Grimgar, and DanMachi; they all seem to be pretty good. DanMachi in particular is way better than the anime.