Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!

grrarg posted:

I am sad Grimgar gets so much more attention than this show. I suppose Grimgar is the "better" transported to a fantasy world show overall. KonoSuba is way more entertaining, and I find myself looking forward to it more than any other show currently airing.

Grimgar is like being forced to eat your vegetables. KonoSuba is a nice dessert every week.

The KonoSuba novels are outselling the Grimgar novels by 3:1 since the anime season started, so you have many fine nakama, good sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Raws are the same. It's likely intentional.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

The BD bonus looks v. cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8maZAZ_k8

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Poil posted:

Isn't the new episode out soon?

Wednesdays, so no.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Kaptain posted:

Congratulations to DEEN for creating the most entertaining and the second best selling show of this season.

It's... not a bit early to call sales when it won't even be out for another week?

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

For some reason, I found it stupidly funny that they'd cut the background music whenever Darkness would interrupt him.

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Speaking of voice acting, the cast they brought on to do the crazy believers was kind of absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

Bigger names than you'd expect for minor nameless roles, kind of thing: Ari Ozawa, Yui Ogura, Omi Minami, Saki Fujita, Akeno Watanabe, etc.