Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I'm glad a lot of people seem to have enjoyed the film--my wife is certainly one of them--but I came away mostly cool on it. I'll have to think about why exactly--the movie has several moments that I did enjoy and jokes that made me laugh--but on the whole I came out of the experience feeling kind of "meh."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Samovar posted:

It was pretty good. Not excellent, not as surprisingly good as Ant-Man, but... it was alright. Would have preferred the insults to be a bit more creative as opposed to just crude - even if TNW does have probably the best put-down to DP for using them.

I can agree with this.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Harlock posted:

Giving him a steady sidekick in the sequel should work out even better.

"Bob!?"

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Desperado Bones posted:

:( We got kicked out and weren't allowed to see that, because "There's a lot of people waiting outside for the next screening". That's what happens when they start a movie late.

When we went to see it, the staff made it a point to tell us at every step--the ticket counter, the refreshment counter, the ticket-taker, and the door to the theater--that there were bumpers after the credits.

• Locked thread