Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

On Friday's I make my coworkers drive me to lunch so they can bitch about each others bosses. I decided on a place I saw on Man vs Food today, I bought a cheeseburger and it was a good cheeseburger overall. Pictured above you will find about 3/4 lb of medium rare hamburger with assorted deli meats and cheese on top. Banana peppers, mushrooms, onions, pickles, lettuce.

gently caress off right out of this thread if you don't like gourmet cheeseburgers for lunch. Suck my dick vegans, fight me.

Honorable mention to the $2.99 fries that tragically went unused. The waiter lolled when I asked to throw them in :(. I nervously tapped my fingers together and quietly mumbled "cheat daaaay" as he walked away. :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
5'd

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
looks good op but potato chips with hamburgers seems kind of wrong to me

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i made a hambubger on my cast iron for lunch. i didnt take a picture tho. sorry. sorry everyone

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like a bad rear end burg, dude. i just dont know how to eat those type of burgers. crush them into a mold that you carry with you? cut them into bits? i dont get it.

what was your technique?

i hate being covered in grease. but im willing to do it for the right burg :razz:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

i made a hambubger on my cast iron for lunch. i didnt take a picture tho. sorry. sorry everyone

a mouth sized burger?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Mange Mite posted:

looks good op but potato chips with hamburgers seems kind of wrong to me

it's ok, there's fries on a separate plate

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
That is a burg. Probably falls apart halfway through but it looks like it is worth it.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
(they should be sweet potato fries tho)

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i get the royal red robin burger with the egg over hard, then cut it up with a knife and fork, put balsamic glaze on it, then eat it with a fork

problem? :hehe:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dave_Indeed posted:

On Friday's I make my coworkers drive me to lunch so they can bitch about each others bosses. I decided on a place I saw on Man vs Food today, I bought a cheeseburger and it was a good cheeseburger overall. Pictured above you will find about 3/4 lb of medium rare hamburger with assorted deli meats and cheese on top. Banana peppers, mushrooms, onions, pickles, lettuce.

gently caress off right out of this thread if you don't like gourmet cheeseburgers for lunch. Suck my dick vegans, fight me.

Honorable mention to the $2.99 fries that tragically went unused. The waiter lolled when I asked to throw them in :(. I nervously tapped my fingers together and quietly mumbled "cheat daaaay" as he walked away. :(.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

dad gay. so what posted:

a mouth sized burger?

yeah i only had a little bit of chuck left so i made a smallish burger

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Well i looked at the burger. Guess thia gets a 5

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Enfield posted:

yeah i only had a little bit of chuck left so i made a smallish burger

i too like a burger i can eat with a single bite. good planning.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Maldoror posted:

i get the royal red robin burger with the egg over hard, then cut it up with a knife and fork, put balsamic glaze on it, then eat it with a fork

problem? :hehe:

no :wth:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't like other meats on a burg.
Like bacon on a cheeseburger? For some reason I feel it's overkill and don't get them. I didn't used to feel this way, but I have for some time now. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's just my opinion.

Thank you for reading.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want the chicken bacon deluxe back at mcdonalds

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

big dumb novelty burgers are not really 'gourmet' op but it looks good to eat

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Big Beef City posted:

Like bacon on a cheeseburger? For some reason I feel it's overkill and don't get them. I didn't used to feel this way, but I have for some time now. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's just my opinion.

Thank you for reading.

Screw the bacon, I like a whole fried egg on top of mine.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Doesn't look eaten to me...

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

looks like a bad rear end burg, dude. i just dont know how to eat those type of burgers. crush them into a mold that you carry with you? cut them into bits? i dont get it.

what was your technique?

i hate being covered in grease. but im willing to do it for the right burg :razz:

I cut this burger into halves but the bottom bun disintigrated after 3 bites so I had to fork and knife some of it. I can confirm was covered in grease and it was worth it.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Lousy trip report, voted 1

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

Thank you for reading.

It tasted like a cheeseburger on a really good deli sandwich. Probably the best cheeseburger I've ever had, I can only suggest you give it another shot at this clearly superior cheeseburger store.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I respect it at as a burger but honestly it's not high rated

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

Doesn't look eaten to me...

I will follow up tomorrow morning with pics of the eaten version.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dave_Indeed posted:

It tasted like a cheeseburger on a really good deli sandwich.

That's like saying it was like a chocolate shake in a really good pineapple upside down cake.
It doesn't have to be all the things at the same time and frankly I find your comments upsetting

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Big Beef City posted:

That's like saying it was like a chocolate shake in a really good pineapple upside down cake.
It doesn't have to be all the things at the same time and frankly I find your comments upsetting

My foot will upset your rear end bro, fight me!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it looks good OP but I'm pretty sure thats supposed to provide you with more than 1 meal.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ0B6kvFy-k

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
That looks like the Thurman, is that the Thurman? Mmmmmmmm :burger:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Halah posted:

That looks like the Thurman, is that the Thurman? Mmmmmmmm :burger:

It's the Thurman Burger.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I guess you noobs don't have a man portable burg press made for these extra tall burgs. I mean they make em in a two pelican setup now. The grease traps are dishwasher safe now too.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i thought you were going to be crude and post pic of feces, because you already ate the cheeseburger. thank you for the pleasant surpri

Dave_Indeed posted:

I will follow up tomorrow morning with pics of the eaten version.

ah jeez. voting 1 >:[

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Cutting foods in half is the way to go....burgers, sandwiches, burritos. Hell yeah

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Fatass eats enormous lunch, big surprise.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That burger looks delicious but I take issue w the folowing:

-Whole grain bun? GTFOH
-Luncheon meats on the burger? WTF
-Chips are....not ideal

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke