Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
its the byob museum. cool. who gives a gently caress anymore, by alfred

[a beautiful painting is on the wall. DURR is it a painting of weed? no. shut the gently caress up dumb rear end. grow up. loving, christ. weed lol. welcome to byob mother fuckers, we cant stop talking aabout weed. the fchill forum, and muhfucking weed. its a piece of abstract art you Retard. just shut the gently caress up about weed for one goddamn minute while i tell my story about the byob art museum mother fucker. im sorry i got mad, its just, well after the success of my other byob scenarios (the vice one, the byob club, byob white house), everyone wanted me to do ANOTTHER drat weed story. i kept getting pms about it. well now its time for me to branch out as an artist, like uhh. some artist youj know. after his debut and sophomore albums got really popular, he branched out, into more intelligent content. and now hes tired of posting about weed for a bunch of dumbass people., hes going to make a serious post about two [edit: its actually three. sorry all] chill yobbers (these guys dont do drugs,) who are enjoying a piece of art. back the gently caress off about weed. goddamn]

craig (byob art lover who really pays attention to how colors blend together): wow. just look at how those blues flow into those oranges. i mean, it all makes sense. orange is the complementary to blue's primary. how do i know which is complementary and which is primary? well mostly, i try to spend my free time reading on the great artists of the world: modern and classic. i even dabble in the arts myself. i've done a few gallery showing, and i'm not that kind of guy who;s like "abstract art is really bad. a loving dumbass baby could do it." well guess what, rear end hole, i bet you couldn't draw a stick figure if you tried.

rodney ball stone (byob art lover who is into abstract art for the placement of the various shapes. he loves how those shapes are placed into the painting. and dont try and make a joke about his name, is ball stone funny to you? really now? and you are of the age where you can have a drivers license.. not sure i feel safe to be on the road, tbh! what if you see a sign that says "warning: hump!" you'll probably laugh your rear end off and then you'll drive into me and i'll die, but you'll still be laughing after you're in court for vehicular manslaughter. i cant believe you.) *nodding* yeah, it';s really beautiful. if you look at that sort of, spherical, ovoid glob there, i think thats really what draws my eye the most. its very evident that every square inch of this painting, even that globby blobby thang that looks so simple to do, was made with painstaking care. its incredible that ordinary people, nay, artists, are able to make something look so carefree, but so elegant.

henry (byob art lover who loves frames. A LOT. not in a sex way. not everyone has a crazy fetish like wanting to have sex with a weed leaf like you do. pathetic.) yeah. look at the frame. i love how it encapsulates all of the piece. see that embossment there? and that debossment there! [i dont really know anything about frames. im trying to write this character to the best of my ability. please dont try and make fun of me.]

[they all continue to the next painting, and they spend a similar amount of time discussing it. ok!! people can talk about things that aren't drugs!! like, seriously!!! stop sending me pms, i wont make a byob weed farm scenario, write it yourself bitch.

dumb crambo fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Feb 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
thanks for reading folks. i hope you will accept this new approach to content that isnt using weed as the only source of humor.

bacalou

can you summarize that post i got lost

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

bacalou posted:

can you summarize that post i got lost

no

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
can you please tell me what the air speed velocity of a Kessel run is, to the nearest parsec? It's for a friend

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
that has nothing to do with the thread?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

dumb crambo posted:

that has nothing to do with the thread?

You're an intelligent yobber who likes to chill. please quantify...

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i did it all for the yobbie

Pizzatime

:D

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

dumb crambo posted:

i did it all for the yobbie

excellent answer!

Faxanadu

can't wait for the weed to show up

ron color
how did you know

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ron color posted:

how did you know

im that intelligent yobber, i know these things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU