Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
most times when im in trouble i can only dial like "9" and then "1" but i barely ever make it all the way. either im too darn drunk, or scared, or whatever. sometimes i just cant press the right butturns cause my gardang finger is crooked or my eyes get all crossed up from the dang booze. its kinda crazy, my idea, but i think they should just call it "9" then it would be easier for folks and such. thanks for yer time god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
oh hey another thread by dgsw where he just phones it in

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Homer J. Fong posted:

get off my lawn

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
when i'm horney and want to get manhandled i'll call em up and say i'm busting up the place. when they show up we wrestle until i cum underneath my sweatpants, usually get off with a misdemeanor cause im White

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
never

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

carrion kit posted:

when i'm horney and want to get manhandled i'll call em up and say i'm busting up the place. when they show up we wrestle until i cum underneath my sweatpants, usually get off with a misdemeanor cause im White

a logical outcome anytime someone touches you, imo

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You better dial it the second you see me, bitch, 'cause I'ma gently caress you up.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i call 911 for everything. this is our government people! these people work for us. WE pay for the gas in the hot rod police cruisers, WE pay for all the nice suits everyone wears, WE pay for the bullets, the guns, and the RIGHT to have a "public servant" show up and help us if we need something. all lives matter!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You better dial it the second you see me, bitch, 'cause I'ma gently caress you up.

gently caress you idiot

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
To collect the dead bodies of the people i just killed w my gun

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

To collect the dead bodies of the people i just killed w my gun

:allears:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
back on topic: i just called 911 because my trashcan is stuck in the snow

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Never call 911 for any reason, just free market that poo poo with security guards and private surgeons

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
if things get dicey i dial the "9" and the "1" and then wait to see if i need to dial that last 1

just so you know in case you see me gripping my phone an looking at you expentently

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

if things get dicey i dial the "9" and the "1" and then wait to see if i need to dial that last 1

just so you know in case you see me gripping my phone an looking at you expentently

it would be easier with just the "9" imo. less dialing

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

real answer tho: dont call 911 if you are a minority because it'll probably just end with cops shooting you

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

real answer tho: dont call 911 if you are a minority because it'll probably just end with cops shooting you

lol no one is a "minority" haha anywhos if you want to play a trick on the cops, dial "911" and then order a pizza lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

it would be easier with just the "9" imo. less dialing

you can text 911 in most places now. maybe you can ask Siri to do the text?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Dgsw can I add you on steam

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I called the emergwncy number once cause a car was hooning around my house missing a wheel and sparks were going everywhere

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

you can text 911 in most places now. maybe you can ask Siri to do the text?

*starts to dial 911*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

whats steam precious? *dials 911*

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Isaac posted:

I called the emergwncy number once cause a car was hooning around my house missing a wheel and sparks were going everywhere

Did they arrive? if so, what action did they take?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

i just sent you an an "IM" so

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Did they arrive? if so, what action did they take?

I went to brunch so i dont know

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
if you call 119, you can call a criminal to do your bidding.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

police just visited and said they got a call on the red dad gay phone in the dispatch center. told me to stop fagging up his thread. those guys are fast!!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
i know you can post better threads dgsw i believe in you

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
when i see spooky scary black teenagers skellingtons

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
you call them when you have a flat tire

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Homer J. Fong posted:

please dont be mean to dgsw hes internet homeless and has nowhere else to go

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

most times when im in trouble i can only dial like "9" and then "1" but i barely ever make it all the way. either im too darn drunk, or scared, or whatever. sometimes i just cant press the right butturns cause my gardang finger is crooked or my eyes get all crossed up from the dang booze. its kinda crazy, my idea, but i think they should just call it "9" then it would be easier for folks and such. thanks for yer time god bless

in the uk its like 999 or someshit

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

A misanthrope posted:

did you borrow that bit from the simpsons episode where bart sells his soul and milhouse's grandmother says it?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
They used to say they used to say nine eleven but kids couldn't find the eleven on the phone so now they say nine one one but now they say nine one one because of nine eleven and not because there isn't an eleven on the phone.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Sheep-Goats posted:

They used to say they used to say nine eleven but kids couldn't find the eleven on the phone so now they say nine one one but now they say nine one one because of nine eleven and not because there isn't an eleven on the phone.

:aaaaa:

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
when shawty fire burnin' up the dance floor

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
unresponsive, difficulty breathing, pain indicating a possible heart attack, signs of a stoke (facial droop, difficulty speaking, weakness in arms) - all of these are wonderful medical reasons to dial 911. Be a hero - save a life!

on the otherside with trauma i guess u could say a picture says a thousand words.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i called 911 the other day when a lady was using the turning lane as her own personal highway and ran face first in to an 18 wheeler so theres that

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

unresponsive, difficulty breathing, pain indicating a possible heart attack, signs of a stoke (facial droop, difficulty speaking, weakness in arms) - all of these are wonderful medical reasons to dial 911. Be a hero - save a life!

ok, but i was talking more about how there is too much ice on my driveway because the snow on my roof is in the "hot zone" and my driveway is in more of the "ice zone". it melts off and then freezes creating "ice" which is very slippery. its an accident waiting to happen imo

there is literally nothing i can do :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

dad gay. so what posted:

ok, but i was talking more about how there is too much ice on my driveway because the snow on my roof is in the "hot zone" and my driveway is in more of the "ice zone". it melts off and then freezes creating "ice" which is very slippery. its an accident waiting to happen imo

there is literally nothing i can do :shrug:

i hear ya, good luck wit ur dilemma. Remember Springtimes right around the :cabot: korner

drink beer and write 'traverse at ur own risk' in piss seems to cover the bases if ur at risk of getting sued

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Feb 6, 2016

• Locked thread