Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
most times when im in trouble i can only dial like "9" and then "1" but i barely ever make it all the way. either im too darn drunk, or scared, or whatever. sometimes i just cant press the right butturns cause my gardang finger is crooked or my eyes get all crossed up from the dang booze. its kinda crazy, my idea, but i think they should just call it "9" then it would be easier for folks and such. thanks for yer time god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Homer J. Fong posted:

oh hey another thread by dgsw where he just phones it in

get off my lawn

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

carrion kit posted:

when i'm horney and want to get manhandled i'll call em up and say i'm busting up the place. when they show up we wrestle until i cum underneath my sweatpants, usually get off with a misdemeanor cause im White

a logical outcome anytime someone touches you, imo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i call 911 for everything. this is our government people! these people work for us. WE pay for the gas in the hot rod police cruisers, WE pay for all the nice suits everyone wears, WE pay for the bullets, the guns, and the RIGHT to have a "public servant" show up and help us if we need something. all lives matter!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You better dial it the second you see me, bitch, 'cause I'ma gently caress you up.

gently caress you idiot

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

To collect the dead bodies of the people i just killed w my gun

:allears:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
back on topic: i just called 911 because my trashcan is stuck in the snow

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

if things get dicey i dial the "9" and the "1" and then wait to see if i need to dial that last 1

just so you know in case you see me gripping my phone an looking at you expentently

it would be easier with just the "9" imo. less dialing

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

real answer tho: dont call 911 if you are a minority because it'll probably just end with cops shooting you

lol no one is a "minority" haha anywhos if you want to play a trick on the cops, dial "911" and then order a pizza lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

you can text 911 in most places now. maybe you can ask Siri to do the text?

*starts to dial 911*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

Dgsw can I add you on steam

whats steam precious? *dials 911*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Eonwe posted:

Dgsw can I add you on steam

i just sent you an an "IM" so

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

unresponsive, difficulty breathing, pain indicating a possible heart attack, signs of a stoke (facial droop, difficulty speaking, weakness in arms) - all of these are wonderful medical reasons to dial 911. Be a hero - save a life!

ok, but i was talking more about how there is too much ice on my driveway because the snow on my roof is in the "hot zone" and my driveway is in more of the "ice zone". it melts off and then freezes creating "ice" which is very slippery. its an accident waiting to happen imo

there is literally nothing i can do :shrug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my favorite 911 call would be all "hey i just cut the head off this dude" and they would be all "whos head?" and i would be like "duuuh, NOONER!!!!" and then they would like go crazy with some urban good-timey sayings and then everyone would have a nice poo poo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh yeah, and no one would bother to show up lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

they would shoot you for wearing a gray hoodie you criminal ):<

tell it to the judge :rolleyes:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003