Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
are any of y'all gonna act differently to avoid the munchkin head babby curse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
incel

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i plan on not being ap regnant woman

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Robo Reagan posted:

i plan on not being ap regnant woman

what if you have intercourse with a pregnant woman?

your penis would have the power to retard children

a rod of despair

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I heard on the Facebook that zika was just a myth perpetrated by the pharmaceutical companies to push the vaccine that they already have developed and waiting.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

That Robot posted:

already knew that after i porked youre mom :grin:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tricky D posted:

I heard on the Facebook that zika was just a myth perpetrated by the pharmaceutical companies to push the vaccine that they already have developed and waiting.

Why do people think a medication that gets administered once is the big money-maker for pharmacy companies. I know, conspiracy theorists, but cmon people

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Why do people think a medication that gets administered once is the big money-maker for pharmacy companies. I know, conspiracy theorists, but cmon people

the company that makes it can charge whatever the gently caress they want and it's all about those short term profits baby

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

there is a hep c cure now. treatment costs 50,000 usd

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Nooner posted:

already knew that after i porked youre mom :grin:

im a robot so u poked her rj45 jack lol :awesomelon:

personally I will do nothing different as my metal exoskeleton makes me impervious to human disease :madmax:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I will drink until my weener doesnt function.

(also I currently have s*x{:grin:} with a white girl so she wont get the weird tiny head mexican disease)

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

As a pregnant woman who recently traveled to South America I have a bicycle pump ready in case my baby head too small

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
republicans are gonna stop abortion and this poo poo is gonna get out of control, so gonna be shrunken head white babies all over in just a few years. dark times coming (unless u make a $27 donation to Bernie Sanders right now, then theres a chance things will be ok)

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Mariana Horchata posted:

republicans are gonna stop abortion and this poo poo is gonna get out of control, so gonna be shrunken head white babies all over in just a few years. dark times coming (unless u make a $27 donation to Bernie Sanders right now, then theres a chance things will be ok)

i feel sorry for all the special ed teachers who are going to have to deal with freaky tiny head kids in ten years

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Oh Hell No posted:

i feel sorry for all the special ed teachers who are going to have to deal with freaky tiny head kids in ten years

but between autism and that its a booming career field with good job security and very rewarding work, soo

Women who dedicate their lives to helping the retarded are 'good girls', trust me

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I've pooped like ten times today and its been really loose and always run-to-the-bathroom-about-to-poo poo-pants kind of thing. Do I have the Zika virus?

I've heard you have to have sex with a girl to get it? In that case I don't have to worry.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Node posted:

I've pooped like ten times today and its been really loose and always run-to-the-bathroom-about-to-poo poo-pants kind of thing. Do I have the Zika virus?

I've heard you have to have sex with a girl to get it? In that case I don't have to worry.

it's a myth created by liberals to trick women into having abortion

unless you have it already youre ok

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
gently caress I think I can feel my head swelling. In da op's mom's mouf.

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

I'm going to swaddle my house in mosquito netting and continue not going outside. That's a tip from me to you

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Joke's on you idiots. I'm a gay, and adopting a healthy Asian who will become a doctor and I'm retiring to Cannes while all y'all clean up after your golfballhead babies.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
if you make an asian a doctor theyll just prescribe antibiotics for everything and make it worse

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
poz my neg dick

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

don't be coy, your dick is a festering swamp of zika

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

That Robot posted:

I get that genes are passedon from parents but what would the zika do???

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

I keep turning my monitor but the image stayed crooked. Wtf is this?

hampton posted:

I may have

have to stop typing, need to poop AGAIN

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's going to be awesome when they don't cancel the 2016 brazil summer olympics and zika spreads globally over night after all the visitors bring it home with them

It's tradition dammit, and we already spent all these billions so we totally can't delay the olympics a year
:goonsay:

I say we nuke the amazon rainforest, clearly some uppity tribe of head shrinkers have been developing biological weapons while the world wasn't looking

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Node posted:

I keep turning my monitor but the image stayed crooked. Wtf is this?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
It'll be the funniest apocalypse. Lke in Children of Men, but just with Retarded Children of Men.

Most of us won't really notice a big difference.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
chicken zika marsala

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I'm going to Costa Rica tomorrow with my gf and when we come back were gonna populate the earth with homoncles

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
only gonna sleep with tiny headed south american girls anyways, nbd for me

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Joke's on you idiots. I'm a gay, and adopting a healthy Asian who will become a doctor and I'm retiring to Cannes while all y'all clean up after your golfballhead babies.

Yeah, well my tiny head kid's gonna be able to get into rabbit and fox holes to get food for the rest of the family, so while ur dying of butt cancer in France, I'll be downing greasy fox meat sliders by the dozen!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Close your eyes nigga, haha just walk away.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

the zeeky virus

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
you don't see many pinheads nowadays, i'm glad their stocks are increasing again.
hopefully it's also a step towards reintroducing wolfboys and elephant men back into their natural habitats

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Only gently caress white people.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
I hides all my women in the freezer. No skeeters in there.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Squeeze less when the head comes out to maximize whatever size is there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Read the sec filings for big pharmaceutical companies, they aren't hurting.

But Facebook conspiracy theories are is stupid.

• Locked thread