Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm bored and all these twitch streams have people with obnoxious voices and faces. Please stream the game for us and post it in here to watch.

Thank you goon. I know owne of you has to be playing ti so just get off your lazy rear end and stream it for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i played the first xcom it was pretty fun but id get sad when my people would die it would be all like "nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

i played the first xcom it was pretty fun but id get sad when my people would die it would be all like "nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

that's because you're weak. Buy hte new xcom and stream it for us Nooner. You can name them after GBS people.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im sure theres not 50000 pasty nerds streaming it right now and i bet they all have some really sweet input like "omg its an alien???"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
In my day, people played their own videogames. Uphill, in the snow, on hard mode both ways.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just pirate it you pansy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

just pirate it you pansy

mods?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you'll never keep me down

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Moridin920 posted:

just pirate it you pansy

you should pirate it and stream it with yr two girlfriends

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

i see a n*gg* who needs about 15 6 hour probations in a row :twisted:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

just pirate it you pansy

Oh I dont wanna play it I just want to watch on the side while i play other games.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

name your sniper or equivalent as wendigee tia also link the stream already you loving cocktease

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wendigee posted:

name your sniper or equivalent as wendigee tia also link the stream already you loving cocktease

Name the sniper nooner cause he always gets the :sypas:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

Name the sniper nooner cause he always gets the :sypas:

problem is he dies (proby/ban) right after... and i am eternal :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Wendigee posted:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Wendigee posted:

good point.

NOONER WHERE IS THE STREAM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

In my day, people played their own videogames. Uphill, in the snow, on hard mode both ways.

• Locked thread