Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol that haircut

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That owned

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm still watching the rugby. How is it?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ouch

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Fan loving tastic :getin:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
haha Costa got loving dumped

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sassassin posted:

"He's not made a big fuss of it" as Carrick rolls around screaming then shows the ref how his sock has fallen down.

I didn't notice any actual stud contact on the replays

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress that poo poo chucking ape. What bullshit

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oh well, a point at Stamford Bridge any other year would have been good enough so let's take it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bling Bling posted:

4th is loving gone, unless Spurs regress to their old ways and collapse over the last 10 matches

Lots of encouraging stuff in attack the last few games so if it sticks I wouldn't rule it out. They still have to play all of the top four so there is potential to gain ground....or lose lots of it lol

• Locked thread