Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Wait...Simmonds really got tossed for that? What a soft league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Kuznetsov and Backstrom are incredible. If this Caps team doesn't win the Cup in the next few years there's something wrong.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

z0331 posted:

Devils crowd is really quiet. Even they don't really like their team.

mentally kissing the rings

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

z0331 posted:

I think most people here were in like junior high last cup win at best.

ah, if only they'd won the cup when they had become jaded, alas

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Blandisi is going to be on this team for a god drat while

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Gunjin posted:

That looked more like a lost edge than a trip.

I think it was more of a lost edge too but there was contact, if it didn't lead to like a near two on nothing they wouldn't have called it

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Kuznetsov's burst is so deceptive, he looks like he's almost gliding and then he suckers a D in and just takes off as soon as they bite

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
Tootoo you loving retard

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Poonerman posted:

the devils best offensive prospect in a decade is an overager who wasn't signed by colorado due to illness

Zacha is doing....OK.

also remember when I said if we couldn't get Marner/Strome we should trade down and take Connor: http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=160546

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
drat what a weird shot, I'd make fun of Holtby for not moving but I thought it was going high/wide for sure

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
why the gently caress would you put Gelinas out with that line good grief

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?

Poonerman posted:

josefson just got blown up

how did he not see him lmao