Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

venting is for impotent man babies who lack the agency to do anything about their problems.

How about we turn those :saddowns: into :downs:?

I achieved one of my new year's resolutions today - my posting average is exactly 1.0 after starting last year on a shameful 0.33

it's probably 1.01 now or something but that's ok, higher numbers are better anyway, even if they're not psychologically satisfying.

so let's stop being pathetic internet sadbrains - stop venting and put all that energy to good use instead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

MiracleWhale posted:

i want to do nothing but gaze into women's eyes and caress their bodies and gently caress the poo poo out of them and curl up on the couch and watch some netflix but apparently i am expected to do 'work' at something called a 'job'

i think it's ok not to define yourself by your job. your job is just something you do to enable you to engage in your hobby of gazing into women's eyes and caressing their bodies and loving the poo poo out of them and curling up on the couch and watching some netflix.

an enthusiastic amateur always beats an experienced professional anyway and has more fun doing it!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

shoophobo posted:

I have to poop but I don't want to get up and go to the toilet.

trying times these are.

have you tried just dropping that deuce? if you are in polite or mixed company make a coughing noise to distract your guests from your other bodily functions

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

1redflag posted:

Not a single part of this sentence is true.

i dunno i heard it in a movie so it probablly is? I think it's better to be positive than right sometimes

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Sizone posted:

onstad started updating achewood again and it's not really very funny

that's sad, you shouldn't have said anything and I wouldn't have looked :(

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Son of Rodney posted:

I'm banging a chubby spanish nerd girl who is absolutely filthy in bed, but shes also starting to get really clingy and at times it's annoying since I don't really want a relationship with her, also shes one of those people who will set the alarm half an hour before they need to get up and then HIT THE loving SNOOZE BUTTON THREE TIMES HOLY poo poo I NEED MY SLEEP KNOCK THAT OFF

that's annoying, have you considered killing yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

A misanthrope posted:

oops im sorry i meant give her flowers

• Locked thread