Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necros
Jul 23, 2003

youll be ok but rip to those two grandmas in the front left of the picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

from only the finest and most natural Chinese ingredients that have never been tested in a lab for authenticity

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Trump 2016

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
i vape meth

Pecked To Death
Jun 27, 2004

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
no u dont stop lying

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Anderron Shi posted:

I MAKE MY OWN ELIQUID

i also urinate

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

I read on liveleak, and this makes sense since you see it rolling away by the dolly, this moron was keeping a loose battery in his pocket.

Literally keeping a battery in his pocket with change and keys with nothing covering it and keeping all that metal from making a connection from positive to negative...

almost guaranteed short...

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

these super vapey rooms look even worse than a really smokey room in my opinion

i dunno it just seems like i'd want to vomit

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Fonzarelli posted:

these super vapey rooms look even worse than a really smokey room in my opinion

i dunno it just seems like i'd want to vomit

Just think, each one has got their own gross flavor. You walk in and its just a sickly-sweet fog of fake cinnamon roll, birthday cake, grape soda, red bull, bubble gum, skittles, cotton candy, Capt crunch, lucky charms, caramel macchiato (don't forget to add caffeine!), caramel corn, mango, menthol, and half a dozen different tobacco flavors.

Sounds like a fun time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

Target Practice posted:

Just think, each one has got their own gross flavor. You walk in and its just a sickly-sweet fog of fake cinnamon roll, birthday cake, grape soda, red bull, bubble gum, skittles, cotton candy, Capt crunch, lucky charms, caramel macchiato (don't forget to add caffeine!), caramel corn, mango, menthol, and half a dozen different tobacco flavors.

Sounds like a fun time!

I was at someone's house once and a dude there was vaping one of the tobacco flavored ones. It literally smelled like cat pee. Like exactly like cat pee, and I was thrilled to leave because I got to get away from the cat pee house.

• Locked thread