Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Real men use Swedish SNUS

Hell yeah do the snus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

quote:

Earlier this month, Harvard released a study suggesting at least one aspect of vaping might be as detrimental as traditional smoking. Researchers at the university found that 75 percent of flavored e-cigs contained a chemical called diacetyl, commonly used in artificial butter flavorings. While safe to eat, the dangers of inhaling diacetyl were revealed in the early 2000s, when workers at several popcorn factories came down with a condition that became known as "popcorn lung," an irreversible scarring of the lungs that causes shortness of breath and fits of coughing.

vaping sounds real cool

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

"hey, u want a ciggie?"

"heh.. no, i vape"

"oh.. that is so cool..."

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

:cawg:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

please post some vape competition vids

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

SpaceAceJase posted:

what's that song, though? sickkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

Lucky Guy posted:

this is unironically a brilliant idea, and no one of any worth would be harmed by it

maybe htey should look into the metals used in firework making!!!

• Locked thread