Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necros
Jul 23, 2003

rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjksxdpaSHY

this dude is funny as hell

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

DreamShipWrecked posted:

As a bird owner this is true but also doubly true for large birds because not only are they hugely messy they are loud and destructive and live for 80 years

I'm sure the bird appreciates the sick-nasty clouds it's inhaling tho

if he didnt like it he could just fly over to that cute lady. they have wings, duh.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

whats the deal with millenials and the inability to feel shame

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

:v:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

WorldsStrongestNerd posted:

Since the bullshit on the page hasn't been called out yet, all those chemicals are safe to eat. We have no idea if they are safe to inhale.

open your mouth and inhale my farts mate

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i vaped my dads weed

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

cigarette smokers generally don't smoke inside or in enclosed spaces either, but vapers will insist that IT'S JUST VAPOR and keep puffing away

ive never had anyone blow that stuff on me inside anywhere. im not sure where you guys live but these drat kids with their mobile fog machines sound like real assholes.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

mds2 posted:

Back in my day the saying was "if she smokes, she pokes".
What is the modern day vaping saying about promiscuity?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

like voting will save them. the senate just confirmed the new fda commissioner obama appointed that was getting large research grants from pharmaceutical companies. gonna have to go back to their cigs and cancer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

youll be ok but rip to those two grandmas in the front left of the picture

• Locked thread