Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

And I'm glad of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Your mom was great in "Forty Year Old Cumdumpsters" though :confused:

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Feb 7, 2016

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Ahem...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032138/

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

sandra bullock is in stuff

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
holly wood can go get hosed

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
women in their 40's give me hollyWOOD

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well, none of them are willing to get Comically Oversized, Circus Tits.

So, who cares?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
they are all in Chatsworth :q:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Melmac posted:

Your mom was great in "Forty Year Old Cumdumpsters" though :confused:
Speaking of forty year old cum if you get what looks like flan in the mail do NOT eat it!!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a hole-y ghost posted:

Speaking of forty year old cum if you get what looks like flan in the mail do NOT eat it!!!

that was a symbol of our friendship!!!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I watched Carol recently with Cate Blanchett and it was really good.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

MiracleWhale posted:

that was a symbol of our friendship!!!
jesus man label it next time, I'd have put 9t on the shelf with the rest which are getting pretty chunky at this point

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
No good careers or opportunities for OP either (regardless of his age). so life is working out how it should :smug:

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

I wonder where Jennifer Lawrence will be she hits 40. By the way, what has Anne Hathaway been in recently. Anybody seen here around?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Kuato posted:

No good careers or opportunities for OP either (regardless of his age). so life is working out how it should :smug:

gently caress YOU KUATO, gently caress YOUUUUFUDUFDUUFDSAUFDSAFDHSAJK /oi

Im stocking up on combat gear JUST FOR YOU BUDDY, if you were smart you'd SHUT UP right now before things get HAIRY

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Automatic Slim posted:

I wonder where Jennifer Lawrence will be she hits 40. By the way, what has Anne Hathaway been in recently. Anybody seen here around?

Anne Hathaway seems to have that thing where she desperately needs attention, being a "theater child" triple threat singer actor dancer, it just shines through whenever she's interviewed or hosting something

Like the Jenna character from 30 rock but in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
They did that Texas Chainsaw sequel to the first movie, perfect role for an actress in her 40's, but nooooo, they cast a girl in her 20's and just ignore the glaring plot hole that creates

• Locked thread