Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
It is 3:26 am and I just woke up from a dream where I ran a touchless butcher shop. It was called The Touchless Butcher Shop and by touchless I mean that I couldn't touch any of the meat. I don't know why. I just couldn't. I had numerous contraptions set up all over the place which would cut and handle the meat for me. So some guy would come in and ask for, say, a cut of beef, and I'd hook my arms and legs up to a pulley system attached to a small guillotine and when I moved around it would slice pieces of this big side of beef. It took a really long time to do all this. For some reason there was a lineup for ages maybe I was the only butcher shop in town I don't know. I had another thing like a claw machine that would pick up and wrap up the beef with little levers I controlled but I didn't get that far in the dream. I had a hard enough time with the slicing and basically frustrated myself awake.

I'm pretty groggy and all I have is this dot grid paper so I drew a diagram of what the beef slicing process looked like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i think you've struck gold

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LGh7p23_I4

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I think I would go to that butcher just to watch the person dance like an insane puppet to slice and package my meat. It would be worth whatever markup was needed.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
sometimes i wake up in a sweat and think ' i wish i was part of the yugioh community' but i eat some pills and manage to rest

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
there are 50 genders. only 50 though.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

mdm posted:

there are 50 genders. only 50 though.

reported this post to tumblr* just warning you i find it problematic

* Tumblr@yahoo.com re: offensive internet post and the body is a link to this thread

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Jukeboxblues posted:

I think I would go to that butcher just to watch the person dance like an insane puppet to slice and package my meat. It would be worth whatever markup was needed.

In the dream it was super frustrating but it also felt like I was doing the right thing, a very hard way to feel

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

symbolic posted:

i think you've struck gold

no, this is just how halal butchers work

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sex

In reality you just put your penis in the vagina, but in my world you have to go through all this foreplay and kissing and sexy-talk bullshit. It is very complicated.

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Where's the kickstarter page, op?

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I had a dream last night were I was being chased by a huge bear so I jumped in a pool and dragged one of those pool cover tarps in with me. Then the bear jumped in with me but I set it up were he jumped on the tarp in the deep end so he sunk to the bottom wrapped in the tarp and I watched him Drown...

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
The bear also bled alot which I doubt happens while drowning in real life.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

ScorpioMajesty posted:

The bear also bled alot which I doubt happens while drowning in real life.

Was it like this because I feel it was

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Yes... You have successfully captured the horror of my dream. :five:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Part of Everything posted:

:ohdear:

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Also I really like your style of drawing it's very unique.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i often dream i am a touchless nba basketball player. by moving my body in just such a way i can disarm opponents, intercept passes and score points while never actually touching the ball with any part of my body except my penis

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is that cause your penis is untouchable irl

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

the beef is a metaphor for the dicks that you are never allowed to touch, because you are still in denial about your homosexuality and anyway your family would never allow it

I've got a doctorate in dreamology so this is like 99% accurate

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

why did you erase the legs and draw new ones

I like the old legs

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
You really put the rube in Rube Goldberg

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

BigwigML posted:

why did you erase the legs and draw new ones

I like the old legs

Upon reflection I also like the old legs. Sorry :(

crooks5001
Dec 27, 2006
This one's for Jesus...

I'm pretty sure that bear is just having it's period...

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

crooks5001 posted:

I'm pretty sure that bear is just having it's period...

when a bear is having its period does it attract other bears

does it trigger a bear block party and everyone brings a 6 pack and dishes in tupperware and one of the bears busts out a boombox and bumps lil wayne

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

MiracleWhale posted:

when a bear is having its period does it attract other bears

does it trigger a bear block party and everyone brings a 6 pack and dishes in tupperware and one of the bears busts out a boombox and bumps lil wayne

bears lay eggs in caves

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
Seems legit

Eggsucker
May 27, 2005
Cause like, who can't get a blowjob, am i right bro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMDNyNjzTo

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
Thread officially made more complicated than it needed to be.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
When op's parents had op

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I also had a strange dream. I dreamt I was taking a walk in Alaska and a moose chased me into a barn and murdered me with its antlers.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

ChrisHansen posted:

I also had a strange dream. I dreamt I was taking a walk in Alaska and a moose chased me into a barn and murdered me with its antlers.

Chances are you had it coming

Part of Everything fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Feb 8, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This morning I dreamed that I was at a "murder party" for rich people at some billionaire's mansion. Not a murder mystery party but like, all these rich people were having a dinner party and after cocktails they were going to turn out all the lights in the mansion and go all Hunger Games on each other. Or like, a reverse Purge.

I remember there was this jovial Black guy who was kind of heavyset. He was huffing and puffing getting up the stairs in the front hall and he was joking to the guy next to him "the Black guy always dies first at these things. Look at me, the party hasn't even started yet and I'm about to drop dead of a heart attack, hahaha!"

Everyone thought it was really funny except me who thought it was kind of macabre because dude was probably going to get murdered.

Anyway I spent most of the dream trying to escape the house before the killing spree started, but it was no easy task because the house and grounds were booby trapped to prevent anyone who chickened out from getting away.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

This isn't drawn on graph paper sounds like you're F U L L O F S H I T

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

Nation posted:

bears lay eggs in caves

I know

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Eggsucker posted:

Cause like, who can't get a blowjob, am i right bro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMDNyNjzTo

Lol that video was much funnier than I thought it would be.

I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled
I had a dream once. I was playing poker with a group of horses. Anytime I lost a hand one would sit on me as one of them bit me on the chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I have dreams where I run around on all fours mauling people like I guess a werewolf? Or something, years and years of recurring dreams. It all has a kind of pg13 cartoony quality thougj

• Locked thread