Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I ate ramen noodles, my weed dealer doesn't wake up until noon, it's 9 a.m. and my only day off this week. Goons, choose my own adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Go back to sleep until the weed man ready miss his texts and then have to wait for him to circle back round 4.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
who doesn't buy weed before they run out? scrub move

IK'm going to the zoo. will smoke weed there. see some pingus

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

The Walrus posted:

who doesn't buy weed before they run out? scrub move

IK'm going to the zoo. will smoke weed there. see some pingus

pro move, this. zoos own. take pics and post them here.
if the zoo has capybaras, make sure you see them.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Go to the driving range. Get good at golf bra, do some business on the links with your heaume's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

H.H posted:

pro move, this. zoos own. take pics and post them here.
if the zoo has capybaras, make sure you see them.

its winter they aren't out. I plan to see the red pandas though and the white lion cubs.

• Locked thread