Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It's really funny to me how there are scores of people out there who think that Zimmerman shot a kid to death because he was black or something. Some pll live in a hosed up world, mentally.

They should do a simpsons episode about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
season 2-8 was best

just like seinfeld

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEIzuJZj03U

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

That Robot posted:

it wasn't allowed to die, as the zombie simpsons theory goes

I spent an inordinate amount of time on this site, and have now developed an irrational hatred of people who spell TV as "teevee".

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
A Review of the New AySee/DeeSee SeeDee

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Shot_in_the_Dark_%28Family_Guy%29

They parodied George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin with Peter and Cleveland's son, and it's all about how much of a victim Peter is for accidentally shooting a black kid and black people getting upset over nothing.

I think u kinda missed the point of it.

sorry you're not smart enough to get family guy's humour...

you must be pretty dumb

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mr. Unlucky posted:

i cant wait to see what a show looks like 25 years after it ran out of ideas lol

the simpsons are going to mars!

Simpsons Futurama did it.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

Comic book guy falls in love with a japanese girl that is a big anime fan, and seeks romantic advice from Homer

Elon Musk comes to town and Homer gives him an idea for a new invention, one that drives Mr Burns crazy! Elon Musk guest stars as Elon Musk in this musky Elon Musk centric elonisode.

that japanese girl and the one where moe falls in love with a midget made me wanna die

take my life... please!
May 31, 2006

We make everything you need and you need everything we make.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

i cant wait to see what a show looks like 25 years after it ran out of ideas lol

the simpsons are going to mars!

stinsons did it

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

www posted:

treehouse of horror is some of the best tv ever created

This man speaks for us all

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Minimalist Program posted:

In 5 years every new episode of the simpson is just going to be Homer fitting a bigger piece of fruit into his anus while Marge hoots and howls and Ned goes diddily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m78gYyTrG7Y

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
Bart uses voodoo to get his art teacher pregnant, then starts a voodoo fertility clinic, which is very successful until Fat Tony hires Bart to get his horse pregnant, but the horse is gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F61wlyjJv1U

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Some of these insane episode descriptions sound kind of fun in theory

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

davebo posted:

Everyone once in a while an episode airs that makes me glad I still follow it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkE1WDGup_s

I chuckled when he shot himself but then they gone and ruined it by having him die a bunch more times.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
the episode when marge got a boob job.

jesus christ. that was years ago, and they're still making the simpsons.

and it keeps getting worse. kill it, please.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
You know that twitter account that tweets fake episode synopses for "modern day Seinfeld"? The Simpsons is like that except they actually make those episodes.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Ork of Fiction posted:

It's really funny to me how there are scores of people out there who think that Zimmerman shot a kid to death because he was black or something. Some pll live in a hosed up world, mentally.

They should do a simpsons episode about that.

i guess you've never seen "who shot carl"?

it was lenny because he caught carl doing it with homer in a panda suit and smithers.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

Bart uses voodoo to get his art teacher pregnant, then starts a voodoo fertility clinic, which is very successful until Fat Tony hires Bart to get his horse pregnant, but the horse is gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F61wlyjJv1U

Fat Tony is dead and this is actually his cousin Thin Tony who started eating a lot

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

Entropic posted:

You know that twitter account that tweets fake episode synopses for "modern day Seinfeld"? The Simpsons is like that except they actually make those episodes.

its nothing like that because Modern Day Seinfeld makes me laugh sometimes

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

now i'm watching an episode that appears to be mad men only w/the cast of the simpsons???

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Saalkin posted:

I chuckled when he shot himself but then they gone and ruined it by having him die a bunch more times.

Ever since Al Jean became showrunner in 2000? 2001? God, has it been that long? They have this horrible tendency to overkill a joke, call attention to it, or go out of their way to explain it. On the commentary for the classic seasons, they would often emphasize their writing process and how they would scrutinize every joke, and if it wasn't amusing after it's initial conception they wouldn't use it. With "zombie Simpsons" its very obvious that they more or less just use the first draft of a script with very little tweaking.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Marge's butt?
Simpsons did it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

back when the internet was young it took me forever to find that one song that plays in like 20 different episodes. anyway this is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD6PqT3LjQk

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
stupid sexy flanders

naem
May 29, 2011

Hey everybody I'm a stupid moron with a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

now i'm watching some episode where marge goes to college in the mid 1990s and becomes all enamored of a politically correct postmodern professor

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

now homer is in a grunge band

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

don hertzfeldt is good

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
You can tell someone's age +/- 1 year by the season they identify as the last good Simpsons season.

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

canyoneer posted:

You can tell someone's age +/- 1 year by the season they identify as the last good Simpsons season.

Season 8

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

canyoneer posted:

When did Phil Hartman die?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Cowman posted:

don hertzfeldt is good

Literally the only times in the last 5 years I've been enticed to watch something from The Simpsons have been when someone interesting is brought in to do a couch gag.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrHaQM1W3uo

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

naem posted:

Hey everybody I'm a stupid moron with a big butt and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt

We know

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
quick flanders homer yelled
stick it in before i get feeling back in my rear end

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Groovelord Neato posted:

back when the internet was young it took me forever to find that one song that plays in like 20 different episodes. anyway this is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD6PqT3LjQk

Hooray For Everything was the poo poo

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
If Simpsons had ended after season 9, we'd all be getting excited for the Netflix reboot right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Since season 18-19 Simpsons got dull. The crossover episode with Family Guy just confirmed that one of the shows is washed out.
South Park owns for last 5 years or more like since they started to do real life themes for the episodes.
Futurama was what people wanted. Maybe Matt Groening should have let the Simpson kids grow up after 30 years.
Ungay Stewie and make more Futurama (not on Fox ffs).

These are my wishes that will remain wishes, cause people are PC these days so the world sucks.

PS: Watch Brickleberry if you didn't, it is a jewel between the rainbow unicorn hippie poo poo.

• Locked thread