Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im not gonna keep this open forever but in case you absolutely must talk about griefing you can probably do it here or something

dont post a bunch of dumb poo poo with slurs or doxxing people though because ill make fun of you like that weirdo last night who got the griefing thread purgatoried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
I will make a more permanent one after Valentine's Day because griefing should be done with love

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Coolguye posted:

I will make a more permanent one after Valentine's Day because griefing should be done with love

thank you.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im here to talk about griefing.

it's bad when i'm bad at a game and someone else is better at it. after a hard day at the office where everything is an uphill slog through a mountain of garbage and which leaves me poorer financially and spiritually every day i like to be allowed to win my video games, not lose them.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i mean, i paid for them!

i'm paying for a power fantasy, not a powerless fantasy

i get that at the office!

• Locked thread