Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Kuato posted:

i come home from a job i hate and watch tv, sort of like al bundy i guess. :shrug:

you ain't al bundy til you got a firm grip on both your testicles over your underwear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I look exactly like Quagmire from Family Guy IRL so my whole face is a 24/7 pop culture reference.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
preferably ones that irreparably diminish my social standing with everyone involved

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Applewhite posted:

I look exactly like Quagmire from Family Guy IRL so my whole face is a 24/7 pop culture reference.

this explains a lot about you

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

nomadologique posted:

this explains a lot about you

Giggity.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i do not converse irl i just quote the entirey of the anarcho syndacalist commune scene from holy grail i do all the parts and the voiecs and stuff too

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kuato posted:

"That's just like, your opinion man."
this as well as "Shut the gently caress up, Donnie!"

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
I'm basically Archer IRL. Except him being ripped, cool, idolised by every dude, and wanted by every girl. But otherwise, I'm totally like him.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whenever I go to see a tightrope act in the public square I nudge the guy next to me and tell him about the Overman.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
if you don't use "thats a shame" constantly i dunno bout you

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I like to ask various businesses about their spaghetti policy.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whenever I catch someone eating a meatball sub I exclaim "That's-a spicy meat-a-ball-a!" like Jim Carrey from The Mask.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Any time I'm telling someone not to mess with something or to be careful when using or handling it I can't keep myself from taking on the tone of a stern Roma woman as I follow up with "because it has something you don't have , Max.... It has a PHILOSOPHY, and that's what makes it dangerous"

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I speak in the voice of Spongebob Square pants all day at work.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Libelous Slander posted:

I like to ask various businesses about their spaghetti policy.

This is just part of being a good citizen

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
I can't say 'See ya' without hearing all the people abandoning Randy Marsh after he loses all his money in that boy band south park, so I probably say 'see ya' in a weird way without fully realizing it.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
When I meet people for the first time, I usually ask them which character from the 90's hit show "Friends" they feel is most like themselves. Could there BE any better icebreaker?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When I call someone or something "gay" I quickly add "not that there's anything wrong with that."

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Sometimes when someone says a song lyric unintentionally I just continue the lyrics with neutral speech. For whatever reason it's usually a rap song. Probably because they have entertaining lyrics that you actually listen to unlike most pop or other songs.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 8, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I can't fire a gun without firing it to the tune of "I am the warrior" and pulling the trigger on the "bang bang" parts.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mad Monk posted:

I speak in the voice of Spongebob Square pants all day at work.
how many people have attempted to murder you

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
"I like to watch popular American sports such as American football, on the television, and also in person at the sports stadium field. I also like good TV mini series like sex on the city lol u wanna get a macchiato together

dpush
Nov 10, 2009
Sometimes when someone says a song lyric unintentionally I just continue the lyrics with neutral speech. For whatever reason it's usually a Megadeth song. Probably because they have entertaining lyrics that you actually listen to unlike most pop or other songs.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I enjoy saying "F-fingerbang that little turd" to guys I lured into my bedroom. For some reason, most of them don't seem to get the reference. :shrug:

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
I once said "Be free Blue Tarp Ghost" at a militia funeral. Didn't go down too well. I guess it wasn't "politically correct" enough for the crowd there. :smugdog:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dpush posted:

Sometimes when someone says a song lyric unintentionally I just continue the lyrics with neutral speech. For whatever reason it's usually a Megadeth song. Probably because they have entertaining lyrics that you actually listen to unlike most pop or other songs.
:hfive:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I sometimes answer questions with "Ahnoooooooooooooooooo." and "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" like Frank Nelson.

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015
When I'm at the cinema, I constantly talk over the movie and imagine that the people watching it with me are robots.

Apparently, most cinema goers aren't MST3K fans.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

dpush posted:

One knows only the spider can navigate its web

I forgot how boring megadeath songs are drat.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Feb 8, 2016

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

CharlestonJew posted:

yeah, rip

I just say that upon hearing any news, good or bad

nomadologique posted:

preferably ones that irreparably diminish my social standing with everyone involved

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

if you don't use "thats a shame" constantly i dunno bout you

A lot of Seinfeld references but mine are so loving specific and obscure.

Except for winners like

These pretzels are making me thirsty

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"I guess it's time to... Stab you in the face with lasers!" is my go to non-sequiter.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

We're the Manchester United fan club... from Ohio...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whenever I see my jerk boss coming down the aisle between the cubicles, I murmur to myself "by the pricking of my thumbs, something douchey this way comes" to nobody. Then I smirk an chuckle to myself at how funny it would have been if someone heard me.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
In almost any context if your can't think of a good answer or whatever just say haha remember that family guy episode where Peter hurts his knee???

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

*leans forward, scowling* "Bazinga."

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the other day my coworker was complaining that she couldn't find her egg salad that she clearly remembered leaving in the fridge. so I said, "welp, file that one under the eggs files!"

and it was at that moment that I teleported into her pussy

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

currently i make a reference to yesterday's super bowl game

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Any time someone says "I will do it" my brain automatically thinks "I will do it nine times."

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Applewhite posted:

Instead of "goodbye" I say "Be seeing you" and give the pennyfarthing salute from The Prisoner.

Reboot did an entire episode parodying the Prisoner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Applewhite posted:

Whenever I see my jerk boss coming down the aisle between the cubicles, I murmur to myself "by the pricking of my thumbs, something douchey this way comes" to nobody. Then I smirk an chuckle to myself at how funny it would have been if someone heard me.

That's not funny. That's not funny at all.

• Locked thread