Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
i went to soup plantation today and realized I always put thousand island on my salad. I see about 8 other dressings but am afraid to even try them because I will just gently caress up my salad if I end up not liking it. so GBS which salad dressing is the best?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
ummmm poo poo, gotta think of something funny.............

not cum.

heh, still got it.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
drat goons don't eat salad. I know fag 3O does so what's the answer 3O?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I just put ketchup on my salad OP

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

What is Soup Plantation? Did you get soup?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Cum Op.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

I like French dressing. Mayo, tomato and paprika is amazing.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
go to one of those jap steakhouses where the make the food in front of you on the big ol hot stoves and ask for a pint or 2 of their ginger dressing. you'll thank me later OP.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

dreezy posted:

go to one of those jap steakhouses where the make the food in front of you on the big ol hot stoves and ask for a pint or 2 of their ginger dressing. you'll thank me later OP.

It is really good.

I make a homemade white balsamic.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Tony Homo posted:

drat goons don't eat salad. I know fag 3O does so what's the answer 3O?

Blue cheese if I am being unhealthy, otherwise vinaigrette mixed with something spicy.

Tomorrow's lunch will be iceburg (gently caress kale), with 1% cottage cheese, hard cooked egg whites, red onion and chicken breast with a buffalo light vinaigrette.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Feb 8, 2016

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Three Olives posted:

Blue cheese if I am being unhealthy, otherwise vinaigrette mixed with something spicy.

Tomorrow's lunch will be iceburg (gently caress kale), with cottage cheese, hard cooked egg whites, red onion and chicken with a buffalo vinaigrette.

This man is a salad God and I will follow his recommendation!

Eggsucker
May 27, 2005
Mayonnaise and ketchup usually

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?

Three Olives posted:

Tomorrow's lunch will be iceburg (gently caress kale), with cottage cheese, hard cooked egg whites, red onion and chicken with a buffalo vinaigrette.

Same, 3O, same. You have good taste in salad dressing dawg

sockingtonsworth
Dec 17, 2013

Have you tried sea salt?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i make a balsalmic vinaigrette with plenty of dijon mustard and garlic. all other salad dressings are substandard in my humble opinion

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Just don't put any dressing on it. Unevenly cut iceberg wedges topped with baby carrots that have been in an open bag in the fridge long enough to get the white fibrous outer surface, served on a paper plate.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Hypha posted:

I like French dressing. Mayo, tomato and paprika is amazing.

This is an amazing dressing but can be difficult to find in some parts of the US

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Tomorrow's lunch will be iceburg (gently caress kale), with 1% cottage cheese, hard cooked egg whites, red onion and chicken breast with a buffalo light vinaigrette.

kale is good though

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Red wine vinegar. Then you put pepper all over that fucker. :mad:

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
whats ur favorite type of emulsion op

Marv Albert
May 15, 2003

Homemade vinaigrette or citronette - so good, quick, easy, and versatile that you really have no excuse if you're non-goony enough to be eating salad in the first place.

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Mustard vinaigrette. Really simple to make and it is good on a lot of stuff

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

i make a balsalmic vinaigrette with plenty of dijon mustard and garlic. all other salad dressings are substandard in my humble opinion

This or little variations on this are my fav.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:
It ain't dressing without the oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modest Mauser
Oct 28, 2009

Hypha posted:

It ain't dressing without the oil.

• Locked thread