Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

Second page poop post.

But seriously, invest in a real squat toilet, don't go buying a step stool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Korthal posted:

Second page poop post.

But seriously, invest in a real squat toilet, don't go buying a step stool
wouldn't that be a stool step :downs:

also 50c at goodwill for a step vs however the gently caress much for a new toilet? I'll save my money for more tacos because I am a fatfuck who can now poo poo much easier

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
So what's the problem with sitting on the toilet seat and shittting?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

bucksmash posted:

wouldn't that be a stool step :downs:

also 50c at goodwill for a step vs however the gently caress much for a new toilet? I'll save my money for more tacos because I am a fatfuck who can now poo poo much easier

If the rich white people who praise this item are going around doing these new things, I know my uncle would have one installed.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Frackie Robinson posted:

So what's the problem with sitting on the toilet seat and shittting?
Squatting is meant to put less pressure on your bowels because it creates a straight route out or something

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fanatic posted:

Squatting is meant to put less pressure on your bowels because it creates a straight route out or something

leaning forward does the same thing

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Fanatic posted:

What so making GBS threads is too hard for people these days? God help us

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Frackie Robinson posted:

The Japanese know how to do it better than we do.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Fanatic posted:

Trouble with "flushable" wipes is that they don't actually biodegrade like toilet paper so can end up clogging your sewage pipes

indeed, i found a picture of this enterprising sewer goblin holding a mass of wipes:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Frackie Robinson posted:

making GBS threads wasn't really a problem but now it's even better! Also because I'm pretty fit it feels like I can almost reach inside my butthole to wipe when I'm done on the squatty potty.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

ElectricSheep posted:

indeed, i found a picture of this enterprising sewer goblin holding a mass of wipes:

It's like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

As someone who's had a bidet for years, I warn anyone before they get one installed. Sure it leaves your rear end sparkling clean, but after a few weeks you won't be able to jack off without it.

You can't just experience a hydro-prostate orgasm and then just decide to not do it every time. It's not possible and it will ruin all your jacking sessions without it. Unless you feel like shelling out the extra cash for the hotel room with the bidet every time, I'd advise against trying it once. Highly addictive.

Uh I think I'm using my bidet incorrectly. I have given bidets to 3 different friends this year. Changing lives one bidet at a time

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

ElectricSheep posted:

Pretty much. In my city they've removed 1000 tonnes of flushable wipes from the sewage system in the past two years and they cause 75% of plumbing blockages (link) :nexus:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

So tell me if I have this right. When using a bidet, you poo poo and wipe your rear end a little with tp. You then stand up and turn on the bidet with poo poo hanging out of your rear end and wait for it to get warm. Then you turn it down, sit down, position the faucet and turn it back up, rubbing your rear end in a top hat with your hand. You then turn in off, stand up, go back to the toilet and wipe your rear end again.

How is this better than just wiping your rear end?

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

BgRdMchne posted:

So tell me if I have this right. When using a bidet, you poo poo and wipe your rear end a little with tp. You then stand up and turn on the bidet with poo poo hanging out of your rear end and wait for it to get warm. Then you turn it down, sit down, position the faucet and turn it back up, rubbing your rear end in a top hat with your hand. You then turn in off, stand up, go back to the toilet and wipe your rear end again.

is this really how it works?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
doy westerners have been pooping like industrial slaves for over a century now

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

LordoftheScheisse posted:

is this really how it works?

That's my understanding of it.

e: You really don't deserve your username if you don't know that.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!

BgRdMchne posted:

Uh no. You just poo poo, then turn it on, it sprays pressurized water on your rear end in a top hat and immediately surrounding area. Then use some tp to dry off and possibly get any remnants. That's it. There's no standing, turning, rubbing, none of that nonsense.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

proctorbot posted:

Uh no. You just poo poo, then turn it on, it sprays pressurized water on your rear end in a top hat and immediately surrounding area. Then use some tp to dry off and possibly get any remnants. That's it. There's no standing, turning, rubbing, none of that nonsense.

How does it clean your rear end if you're still sitting on the toilet when you turn it on?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BgRdMchne posted:

How does it clean your rear end if you're still sitting on the toilet when you turn it on?

The Bidet is in the toilet

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

BgRdMchne posted:

a complicated system of tubes is involved

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BgRdMchne posted:

i was under the impression that stand-alone bidets were mostly used for washing fluids of differing varieties off of your junk after sex

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

The only one I've seen is when I was on vacation in Italy and it was a stand alone model.

Wikihow told me how to use it.

e: On most standalone bidets, you can choose to face the bidet's water controls – or you can face away from them, as you would on a toilet. It is usually easier to control the temperature and flow of the water if you face the controls. You will be able to see the water as it comes out, so you might have a simpler time cleaning yourself.[5]

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
how much does the stool for your stools cost?

naem
May 29, 2011

MiracleWhale posted:

a complicated system of tubes is involved

Like the Internet

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
if I told you putting a vacuum on your buthtole while you poop and turning it on would make you poop faster and cleaner would you do it?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

if I told you putting a vacuum on your buthtole while you poop and turning it on would make you poop faster and cleaner would you do it?

As long as its not my vacuum

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

how much does the stool for your stools cost?

$20, not too much for a white man.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

They really cut the effects budget for Tremors 6.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I'm not understanding this concept at all but I have a couple of spare milk crates, guess I'll give it a test run.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Phobic Nest posted:

I'm not understanding this concept at all but I have a couple of spare milk crates, guess I'll give it a test run.

the concept is if you squat or lean forward while pooping your tubes arent as tightly closed so you can poop easier.

The same effect is achieved by leaning forward when you poop.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Blazing Zero posted:

really the squat plop is the only thing the east got correct

How about starting the year at the end of winter instead of somewhere in the middle?

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

leaning forward does the same thing

is there...any reason this post isn't completely correct?

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
Most goons are too fat to lean forward.
Weebles wobble and all that.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

NObodiesGeek posted:

Most goons are too fat to lean forward.
Weebles wobble and all that.

then how the gently caress are they going to lift up their legs when they have to poop?

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
They can't. This is for skinny fat goons. Fat goons can only use the van dam method and do splits across two chair backs. Their best bet is the vacuum method that was suggested.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Using the squatty potty is a lot like a vacuum. That's how fast poop exits your body!

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

For less confusion this is the bidet I'm using Luxe Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle - Fresh Water Non-Electric Mechanical Bidet Toilet Attachment (blue and white) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A0RHSJO/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_UrjUwbKX3JD4V

I guess I need to pair it with a squatty potty for a true high tech poop experience. You barely use any TP after your anal massage

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Are you so fat that you can't even get your feet on the toilet seat to properly squat. You need assistance like some Walmart land whale. Shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

I went over to my friend's house and he had a squatty potty but I didn't have to poo poo, so I stood on top of it while I peed and peed from a great height. :cheers:

• Locked thread