Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
You're that girl who uses Prezi for presentations and doesn't realize how loving painful it is for everyone else to sit through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i wish Prezi users would just stop and fall over and die

Prezi sucks

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
What's prezzie? The president? Pretzels? Pregnancy?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Bunch of people at my work got in big trouble for putting internal information in Prezis, like how dumb do you have to be to upload sensitive documents to the internet.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Dr Cheeto posted:

Bunch of people at my work got in big trouble for putting internal information in Prezis, like how dumb do you have to be to upload sensitive documents to the internet.

Oh you worked for the Clintons too?

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i gave a presentation once about a local congressman, i used powerpoint and it went ok

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

he used to be the head of a major corporation

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

ChrisHansen posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

essentially it's gaudy, online, chintzy Powerpoint

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i gave a girl a prezzie once and she returned it

now i give em something they can't return

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

symbolic posted:

i wish Prezi users would just stop and fall over and die

Prezi sucks

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Amarcarts posted:

You're that girl who uses Prezi for presentations and doesn't realize how loving painful it is for everyone else to sit through.

what is prezi, precious?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Thank you for sharing your hatred of prezi OP. I thought I was the only one who cared enough to despise it and the people who insist open using it even after being shown slides with proper formatting.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
it sounds like the amalgamation of blingee and presentation. that sum it up?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

To me it sounds like a brand of pretzels. I think that could be a really good brand; I can see it now, there's a cellophane bag, it's colored yellow on the outside and silvery on the inside, it's got about 10 ounces (thats 283 grams according to Google) of pretzels inside. On the front of the bag there's the logo, it's in a playfully italic display font with curly serifs and glitter stars, and the pretzels have really big grains of salt on them that are inconveniently big and tend to fall off when you pick up the pretzel but it's intentional because it mirrors the glitter stars on the label.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

ghostter posted:

same, i keep the receipt

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

lol if all your slides are not an image, simple diagram or a maximum of twelve large words that are clear and fundamental to your point

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

chaosbreather posted:

lol if all your slides are not an image, simple diagram or a maximum of twelve large words that are clear and fundamental to your point
preferably, many of which are in the same place so they overlap and obscure each other.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I'd rather sit through that girls presentations than some 50 year old with 40 slides of giant walls of text

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ghostter posted:

aids

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Amarcarts posted:

i'm that girl and i'm a prezbian subscribe to my twitch

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i dont think ur ready 4 this prezzie

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster

ChrisHansen posted:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Get this I used Prezi for my PhD viva and passed and one person on the committee said it was "fine".

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
One time I made a prezi that swooped around so much that it made one of my students sea sick and she had to leave the room.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
was your PhD in bad presentations

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
The name, "Prezi" implies that this is British or some other Euro nonsense.

Don't be that girl, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ya i busted out my prezi with the sickest transitions and then i just hopped on my hoverboards and sped away in triumph cuz you know i just snagged seed funding for my artisanal cereal startup

• Locked thread