Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

TubeStank posted:

He also went to loving barstool

Yyyyyeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :smith:

At least barstool hopefully won't make him put a "its satire" disclaimer before every article

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I'm angling for a spot as a guest. I've got some takes, as you're aware!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yyyyyeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :smith:

At least barstool hopefully won't make him put a "its satire" disclaimer before every article

He is now literally the smartest writer there. I have no idea what to make of that.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
He's always been an incredibly smart writer. The bigger concern is how do I tell the difference between his writing and everyone else at Barstool?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

TubeStank posted:

He is now literally the smartest writer there. I have no idea what to make of that.

Considering how often he is able to troll dimwitted new englanders (but I repeat myself) its not a bad spot tbh. The only problem is that its satire is going to be literally indistinguishable from what everyone else is writing.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Barstool is great

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

TubeStank posted:

Huh. Wouldn't Randall at least be cited for that?

:shrug: I'm just trying to imagine what would possess two black men in Arizona to drive around in an expensive Italian sports car with no plates while smoking weed

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Barstool is great

lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Barstool is great

Now you've done it

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Barstools sucks, its like a twitter parody account got legitimacy.

Also I'm kind of surprised by him moving, I feel like Barstool is pretty much the exact audience he is mocking, they won't get it.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I think the real question is Is Barstool Elite?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Barstool is great
this explains everything

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
What is barstool

edit: Oh it's some lovely website, got it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Barstools sucks, its like a twitter parody account got legitimacy.

Also I'm kind of surprised by him moving, I feel like Barstool is pretty much the exact audience he is mocking, they won't get it.

From your former boss

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Intruder posted:

:shrug: I'm just trying to imagine what would possess two black men in Arizona to drive around in an expensive Italian sports car with no plates while smoking weed

it was probably a police exercise to prepare for spring training, gotta book as many Latino ballplayers as you can

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

From your former boss

I keep forgetting how massive Scott Hall was considering he was booked as the little buddy of the Outsiders

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Buffalo releasing Mario Williams

oh, there's another thread for this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Intruder posted:

I keep forgetting how massive Scott Hall was considering he was booked as the little buddy of the Outsiders

Pictures of wrestlers beside normal people is always the best because it makes you realize how huge even the tiniest ones are.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Pictures of wrestlers beside normal people is always the best because it makes you realize how huge even the tiniest ones are.

I met Sheamus once, and holy loving poo poo that guy is tall. I'm 6 foot dead, and I felt like I had to crank my neck upward just to speak to him.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I met Sheamus once, and holy loving poo poo that guy is tall. I'm 6 foot dead, and I felt like I had to crank my neck upward just to speak to him.

I remembered being kinda disappointed by the Big Show irl because he was pretty big but he wasn't like "fear and tremble mortal" big like I hoped

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

this explains everything

You don't explain I explain

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

You don't explain I explain

Commas:unsmigghh:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

old thread

Ehud fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Mar 1, 2016

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Intruder posted:

I saw him in a sushi restaurant once and in addition to being a monster, he drank more booze in an hour than I've ever seen three men drink in a night. And it didn't appear to affect him at all.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Antonio Gates is in Charlotte for some reason :fh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

CubanMissile posted:

I saw him in a sushi restaurant once and in addition to being a monster, he drank more booze in an hour than I've ever seen three men drink in a night. And it didn't appear to affect him at all.

I have bad news for you about him

But this thread is done, it's March people

• Locked thread