Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Pittsburgh or Cinci would have shuthoused Carolina. I hope the AFCN has learned its lesson
For the Steelers not to get injured and have to resort to their 3rd string RBs?

God I hope they are healthy next year so AB and Ben can break all the records

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Alaois posted:

the commercials were either remarkably bad or boringly unremarkable this year
Jeff Goldblum singing and playing the piano was pretty top tier.

Chris James 2 posted:

Welp. Peyton's gone. Brady didn't get a ring. But neither did Cam. Or Fitz. LWB's still around. Mel went to the dark side. Papa John got richer. And Peyton went out with a ring. And in a couple months, Hackenberg will be employed in the league.

Not gonna lie, friends. poo poo sucks. Dark times are ahead in the offseason. Will we make it? Find out in the offseason thread.

One thing's for sure: gently caress You, Peyton Manning. Never come the gently caress back.

In closing,
Well at least I start my lab tech job tomorrow so I can finally have an income to pay off student debts :unsmith:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

effectual posted:

What does this mean
The Cardinals are the Patriots of the MLB x100000 and should be disbanded

• Locked thread