Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQEyezu7G20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Whoa this is freaking me out

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Cool now I can look at the ground like real life.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Its weird turning around and finding out that a second bjork has snuck up on you

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

WanderingMinstrel I posted:

Its weird turning around and finding out that a second bjork has snuck up on you

This is what I dream about every night

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
having trouble following all the Bjorks tbqh
but my "seduction by multiple Bjorks" fetish has now been fully realized so at least I have that going for me

ghlbtsk fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Feb 8, 2016

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I don't get it, what's the big deal

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
When the video ends, you're treated to thirty seconds of trailing video that she'd been recording over. Grainy footage shot from the inside of a dark van as she trails pest control salesman named Ricardo Lopez and sings along to a mix tape of Ace of Bass and Spin Doctors

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That poo poo looks cold af. :smith:

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

still super cute :)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I bet her nipples were hard, and her vagina tight

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I watched that dudes suicide video. It was real hosed up. Bjork isn't even that good. That's the thing that I remember most about it. She's just not good enough to merit that reaction.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jesus Christ posted:

still super cute :)

What if she gets eaten by a whale? :smith:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I watched that dudes suicide video. It was real hosed up. Bjork isn't even that good. That's the thing that I remember most about it. She's just not good enough to merit that reaction.

wat

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt spurt

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You guys, we need to go to Iceland and give Bjork blankets and hot bourbon tea. :smith:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Christ, that's like a horror movie. Kept expecting her to start bleeding, or you'd turn around and the 2nd Bjork had became a rotting zombie corpse or something.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
everything about bjork is v. dope

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
LOL that Google intentionally doesn't support 360 degree video on Safari.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

Cool now I can look at the ground like real life.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
drat, she looking like granny now. What is she, like 50 something?

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Haier posted:

Considering her career started in the late 80s and she was an adult then, yeah probably.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Haier posted:

50 exactly.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
man poor Bjork she made a modest career out of being weird and then Lady Gaga comes along and whores that poo poo on the streets

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

man poor Bjork she made a modest career out of being weird and then Lady Gaga comes along and whores that poo poo on the streets

Lady gargle has catchy easy to enjoy rhythms, unlike bjork who does some acid jazz improv poo poo with her voice

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
bjork is legit weird, while lady gaga is just weird for attention and turns it off when, say, someone wants her to sing the US national anthem at the super bowl or sing at the academy awards.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the sensation of being surrounded by a bunch of undulating bjorks is making me feel things i have never felt before

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Gaga is just a poser. Bjork lives the weird lifestyle.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
What really sucks is iceland has all that geothermal poo poo. Of course they need to mortgage themselves to the hilt to buy the turbines and poo poo from industrial nations but they could come up with better entertainment. Silly Scandinavian songbirds

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
*dials bjork from prison*
hey bjork I need you to sing me off
"sing you off what, pop-pop?"
oh jeez hey George Michael when is that voice going to drop

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Doc Block posted:

LOL that Google intentionally doesn't support 360 degree video on Safari.

lol like apple has any right to bitch about "proprietary"

[cannot recharge iphone with micro-usb cable like 95% of every othe rfucking cell phone on the planet]

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

Doc Block posted:

bjork is legit weird, while lady gaga is just weird for attention and turns it off when, say, someone wants her to sing the US national anthem at the super bowl or sing at the academy awards.

this ^^

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

I miss good music like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htobTBlCvUU&t=7s

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

I spent 2 mins looking at clouds waiting for something to happen, before sitting up and worked out what was going on.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
She looks like she puked up on herself after eating three bottles of Elmer's glue and all the pearls she could find.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

ghlbtsk posted:

having trouble following all the Bjorks tbqh
but my "seduction by multiple Bjorks" fetish has now been fully realized so at least I have that going for me

At the 5 minutes in, you're totally in for a Bjorkakke.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Gaga is just a poser. Bjork lives the weird lifestyle.

For like ten years, she was in a relationship and had a kid with this guy (might :nws: for boobies and :nms: for just plain oddity), who is probably the only person who could match her in her weirdness.

Fumble posted:

I spent 2 mins looking at clouds waiting for something to happen, before sitting up and worked out what was going on.

That's a real issue with these 3D videos, you often times have no idea where to look and by the time you find out, the video is over.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

there was a long time ago a hefty fella who had paranoid schizophrenia or something and a dirty apartment who kept making vhs tapes talking directly to bjork about being in love and how to meet up and get married and the last one he shot himself in the head with a handgun and becasue of the world we live in you can of course easily watch this now but i have no idea why you'd want to

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/zbVKDYM.jpg:nws:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

extra stout posted:

there was a long time ago a hefty fella who had paranoid schizophrenia or something and a dirty apartment who kept making vhs tapes talking directly to bjork about being in love and how to meet up and get married and the last one he shot himself in the head with a handgun and becasue of the world we live in you can of course easily watch this now but i have no idea why you'd want to

I think you're also forgetting that he made an acid bomb meant to disfigure her since he realized he could never be with her. He even filmed the test runs with this hand-drawn cut-out of Bjork. They luckily found his body and the tapes before the mail bomb could hurt anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Get in the loving sea, Bjork. That made my ears angry.

• Locked thread