Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
did you peak in high school?
Yes (please describe)
No (please describe)
View Results

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Was being the quarterback of a small town football team the greatest achievement you've ever had?

Or getting that sweet 91% on your history final exam?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i won a math bowl

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
its like a super bowl for math, so a p. big deal

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i played varsity soccer and went to 3 proms so probably

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
lol could you imagine

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
after highsvhool i got a job and a motorcycle and moved in with my girlfriend and lived happily ever after for awhile

sockingtonsworth
Dec 17, 2013

I was a vigilante bully in high school and now I just do math and opiates in my room so idk which wins

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
after graduating i had a realization that my math abilities were best put to use fighting the scourge of religious belief, so when you hear that the US is majority atheist that will be my new big accomplishment

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

high school was fun and all that but when you get older chicks get better at loving and you have more money to afford cool drugs and partying

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
no i skipped high school

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
poor Al, he doesn't realize that his children are his true accomplishment

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't get into acid until college

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

No.

Please describe: No.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
gently caress no

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I probably peaked freshman year of college, I was one of five finalists for what amounted to most popular guy in the freshman dorm building. (500 students or so total in the building, it housed all of the freshman) Three of the other four guys were good friends of mine and my girlfriend was a finalist for the girls. Pretty much all downhill from there!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Lead role in two high school plays and dad skipped out on both

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

Nation posted:

no i skipped high school

same but i skipped all of it

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Considering I'm in high school right now I sure as gently caress hope not.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

I probably peaked freshman year of college, I was one of five finalists for what amounted to most popular guy in the freshman dorm building. (500 students or so total in the building, it housed all of the freshman) Three of the other four guys were good friends of mine and my girlfriend was a finalist for the girls. Pretty much all downhill from there!

You voted on who was the most popular in your freshman dorm?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
high school was for stupid idiots

Kuato, GED

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nosam0819 posted:

Considering I'm in high school right now I sure as gently caress hope not.

Keep posting in GBS it only gets better

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

what's Bible college like?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I haven’t even begun to peak. And when I do peak, you’ll know. Because I’m gonna peak so hard that everybody on Something Awful is gonna feel it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i'll find out soon enough, but senior year i did win the district and then regional History Bowl on a team of two, as well as made National Honor Society. maybe i did peak.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
I want to peak in my 30s we'll see

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

kazr posted:

I haven’t even begun to peak. And when I do peak, you’ll know. Because I’m gonna peak so hard that everybody on Something Awful is gonna feel it.

I hosed Bill Ponderosa

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

no, im saving myself for a big 3rd act

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
i was a goony goon goon in highschool. But I hung out with football players all the time since my friends were all doin football. A lot of those kids peaked then and there.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

as the years pass i just get more handsome, charismatic and successful as my peers settle into a life of mediocrity or outright failure. so no op, i have not peaked

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
humans peak?

I guess I'll peak on that fateful day I find myself in the middle of the street in downtown San Diego jacking it at the cars passing by

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
no, i have more fans now than ever. im more cool now than ever. fans are blowing me wherever i go. fans in the bathroom, fans in the bedroom, fans in the attic.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Poetic Justice posted:

no, i have more fans now than ever. im more cool now than ever. fans are blowing me wherever i go. fans in the bathroom, fans in the bedroom, fans in the attic.

there are tiny little fans at the end if each little fiber in your carpeting, specifically planted by the CIA

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

mdm posted:

there are tiny little fans at the end if each little fiber in your carpeting, specifically planted by the CIA

Also, bumblebees are actually micronized cia drones, don't tell anyone, THEY ARE LISTENING

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Just been flat for me. I hate heights so it's fine.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Me and my friends ran a forum in highschool where like half the class would read us post owns on people on proboards.

Obviously before facebook. People would fight irl over poo poo that went down on the web.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I skipped most classes after i was legally allowed to drink. Some days id make it like 4 hours before i went to the pub.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
i could ollie higher in highshchool compared to now, probably

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
In high school my penis was a respectable 7" inches whereas now it is a cardboard tube with a smiley face painted on it.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Minimalist Program posted:

In high school my penis was a respectable 7" inches whereas now it is a cardboard tube with a smiley face painted on it.

all penii should have frowny faces on them, you are on the wrong side of history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

This is not normal. See a GP asap.

• Locked thread