Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

eric posted:

A religion of peace

sounds legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
a religion of pacification, roman style

except without all the infrastructure

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Refugees seem to have it good imo.

Hanging out at the beach, raping children. What more could a man ask for?

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

It's called Oktoberfest OP

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

It's nothing short of miraculous! Instead of having tens of thousands of sexual assaults countrywide per year, Germany has reduced that number to several hundred, making them the least rapey country in the world! Migrants are massing at the borders, wanting in on this great accomplishment!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

a messed up horse posted:

hillary needed bill to come back and help w/ her campaign

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BigBoss posted:

It's like when Prop 8 passed in CA because Obama was on the ballot and blacks came out to vote and oh by the way, black people hate gays so much.

Being gay is a white disease though

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

ArbitraryC posted:

Were the actual stats ever posted on what happened? We're talking simple stuff like # of documented assaults this year vs last year and stuff like that, the plain numbers without political embellishments.
Seriously though it seems really weird to me we are still dealing with schrodingers rape and i don't really understand why some public official can't just give the raw stats and either show there was nothing statistically abnormal about what happened and it's just racist reactionaries or show that there is a problem that people should be aware of so they can plan accordingly. If there is an issue it seems grossly irresponsible to not warn your people and if there isn't an issue it seems grossly irresponsible to let people just whip themselves up into a frenzy over nothing.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Take solace in the fact that Germany really is protecting the refugees because it would likely take the lightest of racist political breezes to reawake their inner Hun and get them firing all those ovens back up to teach the Islamic world how race war is really fought.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-35524340

Coincidence happens a lot in Europe...over and over and over.....I don't know why.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

CharlestonJew posted:

Refugees seem to have it good imo.

Hanging out at the beach, raping children. What more could a man ask for?

The entire Star Trek TV series on blu-ray

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
From the carnival

Asylum defence force

They should be fighting for their land, instead of groping with their hand

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

arbitrary is talking to himself now

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

arbitrary is talking to himself now

how is this unusual

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
I think arbitrary makes a good point though it's like "this mass criminal event may or may not have happened, we're giving no official statements or statistics at all good luck in the New Year."

Like is there any evidence for what happened even other than some questionable YouTube footage and some news sites reporting it for 2-3 days before forgetting about it?

Like poo poo idk if it was actually refugees or just gangs or what. Or if it is even an abnormal event in Germany (seems like it would be though, but on the other hand was it just mass groping or WHAT actually?).

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

Seriously though it seems really weird to me we are still dealing with schrodingers rape and i don't really understand why some public official can't just give the raw stats and either show there was nothing statistically abnormal about what happened and it's just racist reactionaries or show that there is a problem that people should be aware of so they can plan accordingly. If there is an issue it seems grossly irresponsible to not warn your people and if there isn't an issue it seems grossly irresponsible to let people just whip themselves up into a frenzy over nothing.

there were so many the police could not keep track. ain't kidding.

that being said most of the sexual assaults were apparently gropings, with one or two rapes sprinkled in.

no one is being made aware of anything because that would mean to implicate Merkel as being a utter moron and the entire liberal contingent of Europe as naive hypocrites that don't belong in politics.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Iraqi migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna and tells police it was a 'sexual emergency'

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

FishionMailed posted:

I think arbitrary makes a good point though it's like "this mass criminal event may or may not have happened, we're giving no official statements or statistics at all good luck in the New Year."

Like is there any evidence for what happened even other than some questionable YouTube footage and some news sites reporting it for 2-3 days before forgetting about it?

Like poo poo idk if it was actually refugees or just gangs or what. Or if it is even an abnormal event in Germany (seems like it would be though, but on the other hand was it just mass groping or WHAT actually?).

it is all part of obamas grand scheme

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Maybe they could set up some nice camps for the refugees to live in. Germany has many well known and historical campgrounds after all

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

FishionMailed posted:

there are many women who have made reports to the police.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Shaquin posted:

Take solace in the fact that Germany really is protecting the refugees because it would likely take the lightest of racist political breezes to reawake their inner Hun and get them firing all those ovens back up to teach the Islamic world how race war is really fought.

This is probably true.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Velkest posted:

there are many women who have made reports to the police.

Okay? I'm not saying nothing happened it would just be nice to get some more information is all.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

Shaquin posted:

actually there are so many refugees the cops can't protect them from one another.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

No. 6 posted:

LOL

Journalist covering sex crimes in DE gets molested on live cam by refugee.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160205/journalist-groped-in-cologne-on-live-television

But...

the article posted:

A section of the video seen by The Local shows a man of European appearance making lewd gestures behind the reporter. The full video is no longer available online.

So it was a white guy who done it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ALLEGEDLY he was a local white man

But we all know... it was the muslims. It was always the muslims... the brown ones

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

8-Bit Scholar posted:

But...

So it was a white guy who done it
yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2v_eqnWBg

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
What you are seeing is the symptoms of societies economically well off enough that you can take the privileged position of genuinely enlightened social progressiveness at all costs struggle to deal with what are basically some of the poorest people on earth who have regressed into religious fundamentalism so bad they might as well be time travelers from a pre medieval era. They aren't any less human, but they might as well have been born and raised on another planet as far as culture goes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
here is exclusive footage of a dangerous muslim man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIQguao8Gfw

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Nothing was done OP because we haven't yet hit the threshold of "How many rapes by refugees is too many." Also the acceptable number of rapes is "infinity rapes," so don't expect anything to be done about it.

Just lay back and think about the EU, ladies (edit - and 10 yo boys). Sorry about your luck.

GORDON fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Feb 8, 2016

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Since when has truth been more important than ideology? Multi-kulti is good and even if its actually bad, its still good because that's what we've brainwashed ourselves and the last generations to believe. Every culture is special and equal and you can't judge, racist monster.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

We're waiting till the number of rapes reaches the number of rapes our proud german soldiers did in WW2, as penance for our Erbsünde.

When we reach that number, well, why'd you think we kept the KZs standing? "Historical relevance", yeah right.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Just how hosed up if your country that you're going to think "sexual emergency" is going to let you walk

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

Volume posted:

Just how hosed up if your country that you're going to think "sexual emergency" is going to let you walk

headline: aatrek to request asylum in Europe, stating persecution for sexual orientation as reason

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

a messed up horse posted:

hillary needed bill to come back and help w/ her campaign

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
devil's advocate here, but: they're racist for not understanding his culture???

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bobert Bobertson posted:

how is this unusual

Lol

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

FishionMailed posted:

Yeah this is exactly what im talking about. I mean the doj releases crime related statistics all the time and thats with having like the most prisoners of anyone ever. Im sure germany of all places has some organized database so they can look at trends. Compare the raw number of reports and interpret the results, i simply don't understand why both sides of this argument need to rely on shoddy news estimates and trying to guess what fraction of yearly incidents fall on new years.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah this is exactly what im talking about. I mean the doj releases crime related statistics all the time and thats with having like the most prisoners of anyone ever. Im sure germany of all places has some organized database so they can look at trends. Compare the raw number of reports and interpret the results, i simply don't understand why both sides of this argument need to rely on shoddy news estimates and trying to guess what fraction of yearly incidents fall on new years.

It's called a cover up for a reason dude

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

Because those official numbers are being suppressed by Merkel's government as is reporting on migrant committed crimes in general so as not to fuel anti-migrant sentiment. Hell recently a national broadcaster banned an entire (anti-migrant) political party from televised debates because they could stir anti-immigrant sentiment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

http://www.thelocal.de/20160113/criminal-complaints-in-cologne-rise-to-561

i don't know nothing bout the mathematical field of statistics but then i'm not a robot either.

that article is from january, so i don't know if that number possibly rose some more since then.

one way or another, it is out of the ordinary.

• Locked thread