Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

8-Bit Scholar posted:

But...

So it was a white guy who done it

Thanks for actually finding this. I was going off the word of the person who reported it to me and couldn't find the video to back it up. I should have validated before making a claim and I'll own the mistake to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

A Pale Horse posted:

Because those official numbers are being suppressed by Merkel's government as is reporting on migrant committed crimes in general so as not to fuel anti-migrant sentiment. Hell recently a national broadcaster banned an entire (anti-migrant) political party from televised debates because they could stir anti-immigrant sentiment.

Wow. Just wow. I mean, Merkel's not exactly a paragon of tolerance herself.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

so has the middle east beat out india as the world rape champion yet

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

i heard india hit back in the final minutes of the last match with a stunning goal where a girl got raped and then raped again at the hospital. middle east will no doubt try to equalize and force extra time via child rape at swimming pool

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
you have to remember it took 5 days for german media to report on cologne and that came directly from the government. the broadcasters apologized for it. it is not only germany either. rape stats and crime stats have been suppressed in other countries, especially the nordic ones. sweden no longer reports the race of the offenders. also news stories are routinely suppressed. and this isn't right wing propaganda either, broadcasters and writers have been told not to.

it is basically hard to get accurate stats because of their suppression.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

police are looking for 2 men of no description

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

phasmid posted:

Wow. Just wow. I mean, Merkel's not exactly a paragon of tolerance herself.

She's digging her own grave. The far right Afd (the aforementioned banned party) are on 12% in the polls now, having been around 6% before this all started. Its a weird hill to die on for a supposed center right party leader. Sure center right doesn't necessarily mean anti immigrant, but she's doing significant damage to herself and her party over this which seems a bit strange for someone who seems as savvy a European leader as there's been in recent times.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

women are really poo poo at running countries

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
it is a strange reaction, upon seeing Hitler rise from the grave poised to revive fascism, to then lock him in a cupboard he will no doubt escape from, instead of facing him and his ideas head on in a public setting.
out of sight, out of mind and there you have the german media.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
they just want to import all of these immigrants because business wants the dirt cheap labor from desperate Muslims instead of paying Hans and Pierre a living wage.

LOL good luck with your transformation into America 2.0, Europe. Chop the legs out from under the working class to make your 1% even richer, and get the left to make the argument for doing it.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
House the refugees here, imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A Pale Horse posted:

Because those official numbers are being suppressed by Merkel's government as is reporting on migrant committed crimes in general so as not to fuel anti-migrant sentiment. Hell recently a national broadcaster banned an entire (anti-migrant) political party from televised debates because they could stir anti-immigrant sentiment.
I can't say im really getting the impression this is helping though, like the people who are gonna be racist are already assuming the worst but the weird suppression of facts is only making everyone else uncomfortable about the situation too. Seems like the gov is betraying it's own citizen's safety in favor of being politically correct.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Oops, just realized I left my wife and child to fight for survival in a war torn poo poo hole while I frolic at the beach. Wonder what I can do to help me get over the grief

*rapes 10 year old child*

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

CharlestonJew posted:

Oops, just realized I left my wife and child to fight for survival in a war torn poo poo hole while I frolic at the beach. Wonder what I can do to help me get over the grief

*rapes 10 year old child*

what part of "sexual emergency" don't you understand!?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dapper Dan posted:

you have to remember it took 5 days for german media to report on cologne and that came directly from the government. the broadcasters apologized for it. it is not only germany either. rape stats and crime stats have been suppressed in other countries, especially the nordic ones. sweden no longer reports the race of the offenders. also news stories are routinely suppressed. and this isn't right wing propaganda either, broadcasters and writers have been told not to.

look at you going on about things you know nothing about, you dumb motherfucker

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So, in the age of internet, the German government thinks it can suppress news the ruling party doesn't like, like a jack booted thug? lol

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

City of Tampa posted:

they just want to import all of these immigrants because business wants the dirt cheap labor from desperate Muslims instead of paying Hans and Pierre a living wage.

LOL good luck with your transformation into America 2.0, Europe. Chop the legs out from under the working class to make your 1% even richer, and get the left to make the argument for doing it.

lol you think they immigrated to work

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

So, in the age of internet, the German government thinks it can suppress news the ruling party doesn't like, like a jack booted thug? lol

it is more voluntary self-censoship on behalf of the media, rather than direct governmental influence. some article of some codex of ethics for the press states that you shouldn't report the ethnicity of an alleged criminal, so as not to foster racist sentiments.
That in of itself is not the worst idea out there when applied to individual cases, but that press codex thing was not written during a refugee crisis, when knowing if the thousands you took in might actually be horrible people is kinda important, because there are thousands, not ones.

from different cultures halfway across the globe, no less

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Fat Jesus posted:

lol you think they immigrated to work

their immigration is being encouraged by people that want to use them to drive down the wages of the working class.

If not enough Muslims want to work then you just need to import more Muslims! Sure as hell is better than paying your non-rapist countrymen enough money for their work to live a relatively dignified life.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

City of Tampa posted:

their immigration is being encouraged by people that want to use them to drive down the wages of the working class.

If not enough Muslims want to work then you just need to import more Muslims! Sure as hell is better than paying your non-rapist countrymen enough money for their work to live a relatively dignified life.

The (mostly men) that are immigrating don't want to work and are going to try to live on the dole. Europe is being groomed for another ethnic cleansing.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Shaquin posted:

What you are seeing is the symptoms of societies economically well off enough that you can take the privileged position of genuinely enlightened social progressiveness at all costs struggle to deal with what are basically some of the poorest people on earth who have regressed into religious fundamentalism so bad they might as well be time travelers from a pre medieval era. They aren't any less human, but they might as well have been born and raised on another planet as far as culture goes.

This sort of thing has happened with mass migrants in the past, plenty of times. It's just that, previously, there was a financial incentive to cover up the troubles so you could exploit their labor. There is no incentive here. We got machines to do all our bullshit work.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It's okay guys! It's was just made up. Women lying about rape, amirite? http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Maybe religion can solve this apparent crisis?

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

look at you going on about things you know nothing about, you dumb motherfucker

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/08/why-we-can-t-stay-silent-on-germany-s-mass-sex-assaults.html

quote:

It took several days for the news of hundreds of sexual assaults in Cologne to make headlines. As progressives dither over what to say, the far right has already seized the opportunity

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/06/tensions-rise-in-germany-over-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

quote:

Germany’s public broadcaster, ZDF, was forced to apologise for its decision not to report on the attacks until Tuesday, four days after they had occurred.

http://www.politico.eu/article/cologne-puts-germany-lying-media-press-on-defensive-migration-refugees-attacks-sex-assault-nye/

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival

quote:

This cover-up of sex assaults in Sweden is a gift for xenophobes

The news that the Swedish authorities covered up widespread sexual assaults by immigrant gangs on teenage girls at a Stockholm music festival, and possibly other incidents too, is immensely damaging for race relations in Sweden because it conforms so precisely to two stereotypes.

Rape statistics are harder to judge. The raw figures suggest a huge rise in reports, from 1,707 in 1995 to 6,697 in 2014. But, as the Julian Assange case showed, there is perhaps less stigma about reporting the crime than elsewhere, and the Swedish legal definition of rape is wider than in other countries. In any case, the police do not record the ethnicity of either criminals or victims, and the press is extremely constrained over reporting identifying details about either the victims or the perpetrators of crimes.

look at you going on about things you know nothing about, you dumb motherfucker. maybe you should pull your head out of your rear end before europe goes full facisim.

Dapper Dan fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Feb 8, 2016

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

City of Tampa posted:

it's not like America with the Mexicans where Pedro and Conchita want to and will work for gently caress all. With EU and Aus it's leftist parties wanting more voters, knowing these people will be on the dole forever and thus will always vote for the party that gives the most handouts, plus will enforce the multiculti narrative where they are free to rape and explode without blame. If we want actual workers to drive down wages we get them from asia.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Fat Jesus posted:

so has the middle east beat out india as the world rape champion yet

in 2018 the prison stats ban sunsets and i bet the USA beats them both on rapes-per-capita in the male-on-male category

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
There's a really easy way to solve this: ship them all to America.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dapper Dan posted:

Dapper Dan posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival

look at you going on about things you know nothing about, you dumb motherfucker. maybe you should pull your head out of your rear end before europe goes full facisim.

Seeing as you're apparently too loving stupid to seek out some of the most easily found statistics on the internet (linked to in above article, even), here's some stats re: rape and other sex offences in Sweden: http://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html (in english even, for your convenience!).

Also, AFAIK, "Sweden" (I can't tell whether you're alluding to the police or the media) has never, for at least as long as I've lived, reported "race", you utter moron

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Hogge Wild posted:

There's a really easy way to solve this: ship them all to America.

No, just ship them back to their home country where they belong.

Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe

Fat Jesus posted:

it's not like America with the Mexicans where Pedro and Conchita want to and will work for gently caress all. With EU and Aus it's leftist parties wanting more voters, knowing these people will be on the dole forever and thus will always vote for the party that gives the most handouts, plus will enforce the multiculti narrative where they are free to rape and explode without blame.

But thats exactly like America, have you not been listening to what Trump has to say about Latin Americans?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Fat Jesus posted:

it's not like America with the Mexicans where Pedro and Conchita want to and will work for gently caress all. With EU and Aus it's leftist parties wanting more voters, knowing these people will be on the dole forever and thus will always vote for the party that gives the most handouts, plus will enforce the multiculti narrative where they are free to rape and explode without blame. If we want actual workers to drive down wages we get them from asia.

In America we have no real restrictions on imported goods so if you want to manufacture something cheaply you can do it wherever and import as much as you want into America without any penalty. We already permanently destroyed the concept of protectionist trade policy here. Americans don't have to worry about competing with immigrant Mexicans for jobs in America if American companies can just move the factory to Mexico. That's why opposition to Mexican immigration makes no sense from an economic point of view. The Mexicans really are coming here for a better life and not to rape women or exploit our non-existent benefits.

most European countries are all over that poo poo and have laws and tariffs that make it very expensive to offshore manufacturing, so they have to bring in cheap labor to break the working class. They can't just move the factories overseas and import the goods without penalty like in America. So you end up with a bunch of politician scumbags lying to you about why your city is being turned into little Mecca so that big business can cut their payrolls in the long term.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

Also, AFAIK, "Sweden" (I can't tell whether you're alluding to the police or the media) has never, for at least as long as I've lived, reported "race", you utter moron

way to prove that guys point in the last sentence of your post

"it's not that we recently stopped, we never did it at all" lol

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Velkest posted:

way to prove that guys point in the last sentence of your post

"it's not that we recently stopped, we never did it at all" lol

well I guess he's technically correct if he by "no longer" meant "ever", yes, but that's not what he wrote

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Seeing as you're apparently too loving stupid to seek out some of the most easily found statistics on the internet (linked to in above article, even), here's some stats re: rape and other sex offences in Sweden: http://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html (in english even, for your convenience!).

i meant rape stats in regards of the nationality of the person but hey feel free to not know if there is or is not a problem in your country with the thousands upon thousands of people that have flowed over your borders. and i meant the cops.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

stop upsetting Cake Smashing Bob, guys

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

well I guess he's technically correct if he by "no longer" meant "ever", yes, but that's not what he wrote

It must have been another country i read about but that's just as bad.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

fair enough then. i guess sweden has been making poor decisions for a long time now.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dapper Dan posted:

It must have been another country i read about but that's just as bad.

There's ample statistics concerning immigrants and foreign born (first and second gen), but if you're looking for American style racial schemata you're poo poo out of luck

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
They caught that one Russian-German 13 year old girl lying about getting raped by refugees, proving once and for all that refugees have never committed a crime and never will. Anyone who disagrees is a lying racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
owned europe

• Locked thread