Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
*shoots self*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I just copy paste a template I find online

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Creates a thread and posts "*shoots self*"

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
lol resume just be unemployued obama and bernie got ya covered

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

lol resume just be unemployued obama and bernie got ya covered

Now That's What I Call An American Dream Vol 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'll be a shoe-in for that resume-writing job!

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
*has rich parents*

*hopes to one day have said parents pay for an MBA*

*doesn't realize drool is falling out of mouth*

*is ruining America*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

why won't anypony hire me?

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
That guy's prices were outrageous

it was like what $300-400 for a resume that was basically just a lovely pirated MS Word template?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
lol at anyone lurking who paid for those

you dumb loving babies

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

eric posted:

*shoots self*

i just couldnt rememmber the places i work

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*resume is just six feet of poo poo stained toilet paper*

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i have an extremely painfull priapism that will not go away

it all started this morning

i woke up at around 5 am and it felt like i had to pee, i also had morning wood

i did not want to get up out of bed so i laid there and tried to go to sleep igrnoing the urge to pee and the boner

i woke up again at 930 and still had the wood and the full bladder

i releived myself in the shower and then tried to stroke one out to get the erection to go away

it is now 150 pm and i stil lhave the boner

its been 9 hours please help its throbbing in pain and my whole groin area is sore and tender

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

tomstuart posted:

i did not want to get up out of bed so i laid there and tried to go to sleep igrnoing the urge to pee and the boner

i releived myself in the shower and then tried to stroke one out to get the erection to go away

its been 9 hours please help its throbbing in pain and my whole groin area is sore and tender

come over

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Applewhite posted:

*resume is just six feet of poo poo stained toilet paper*

your hired!!!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

tomstuart posted:

You're hired!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
remove the penis by the base, let blood drain, and re-attach. a simple procedure you can do yourself at home

Eggsucker
May 27, 2005

Parallax Scroll posted:

why won't anypony hire me?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Remember it's a short half twist to the right not the left. If you twist the penis left it'll just keep rotating in the socket and prob get harder

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
im in searious real pain here please someone help me

*the interviewer looks on in complete disgust and horror as you continue to stand on the table, pants down, balls held akimbo*

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

tomstuart posted:

if you get called in to an interview, remember to crawl on all fours and meow like a cat when entering the interviewer's office.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

*gets handed back blank paper, full refund*

Zenos Paradise
Apr 2, 2011

Did somebody say honeypot?
I once helped a Somalian coworkers write their resume, and in return, they gave me some canned goods???

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if you pay someone hundreds of dollars to write your resume you deserve to be robbed

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I still remember the lovely banner ads that kept trumpeting that crap.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i copied an example one off the internet

then i said gently caress it and let recruiters do the work for me because im lazy but somehow in demand :hehe:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FishionMailed posted:

That guy's prices were outrageous

it was like what $300-400 for a resume that was basically just a lovely pirated MS Word template?
I don't think he was charging that much, maybe more like $200 (which is a loving lot if you are unemployed), but yes the resume goon (dustingduvet?) was using a pirated version of MS word that left the cracker's group name in the word files meta-data. A goon called him out and he came up with some dumb excuse "but don't worry I totally bought it legitimately now!".

Also he was just using the same template for everyone despite saying "it was customized!" thats why he didn't want to 'release samples' with some page long excuse as to why samples are bad. Also he was like living in south africa or laos or something lovely and was also just paying some "helpers" some shtity wages to help him copy+paste into templates so he didn't have to do anything.

Best of all, he later sold his "company" to someone else without telling anyone, but gave the new owners his username/password so they could keep advertising, posting under his name swindling goons, as if pretending nothing changed

Xaris fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 8, 2016

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Relevant experience: Got REAL beefy, bitch

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I'm finally gonna get a job and move out of the basement

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im thinking about becoming The Cryptkeeper

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Enter the crypt adventurer....if you dare...

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nothing lives in the dark of the crypt...yet they still walk...and hunger...

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Xaris posted:

I don't think he was charging that much, maybe more like $200 (which is a loving lot if you are unemployed), but yes the resume goon (dustingduvet?) was using a pirated version of MS word that left the cracker's group name in the word files meta-data. A goon called him out and he came up with some dumb excuse "but don't worry I totally bought it legitimately now!".

Also he was just using the same template for everyone despite saying "it was customized!" thats why he didn't want to 'release samples' with some page long excuse as to why samples are bad. Also he was like living in south africa or laos or something lovely and was also just paying some "helpers" some shtity wages to help him copy+paste into templates so he didn't have to do anything.

Best of all, he later sold his "company" to someone else without telling anyone, but gave the new owners his username/password so they could keep advertising, posting under his name swindling goons, as if pretending nothing changed

This guy is a genius, I'd pay him $200 if he taught me how to come up with scams like this.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
There is a powerful sword buried with an ancient king. They say powerful magicks protect his sarcophagus

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

City of Tampa posted:

This guy is a genius, I'd pay him $200 if he taught me how to come up with scams like this.
there's still the swole goon though not sure how scammy his thing is. even outside of SA, a whole lot of the body-building/weight-loss world is super snake-oil scammy as gently caress though so it wouldn't be too hard to pull some scam poo poo on there. the best scams are ones where you actually do deliver something, and probably what the customer expects, without realizing how much they overpaid and how little you actually did or a thing actually does.

scamming goons prolly is pretty hard now since there's like not many left and they're too jaded.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 8, 2016

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Those who return from the crypt talk of a dark sorceror in the bowels on the earth. Some even say he looks alot like me. The Cryptkeeper

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

When I was first out of school I was applying to be a computer janitor with a local company and I hacked together this nicely typeset unnecessarily fancy resume with LaTeX. I was super proud of it and then suddenly got the bright idea of "hey, you know what would be better than just emailing them a pdf? I'll send them a link to it hosted on my personal web site because it's 2002 and that's still kind of impressive!" I got an email back saying their content filter won't let them look at the link because of inappropriate language. My dumbass edgy blog was on the same domain :v:

If only I'd found a MS Word template

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
On break i smoke ciggies near the bins behind the crypt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I just started dating a high level copywriter and she breezed through my resume like an NBA player throwing clothes into a laundry basket from across the room.

• Locked thread