Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Not going directly to commercial and having HHH's music play during this segment is really awkward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Mlle posted:

Someone else saw the giant cat head, right

Roman Reigns, yes.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Yup, time to stock up on car wreck pics.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
look at this fake rear end tweet

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MacDougall posted:

Hahaha that made Roman look like the ultra-schmuck. Dean at least should be doing dumb poo poo like that but Roman is the innocent bystander who was hurt by the flying furniture.

Next week he'll faint from the shock of violence being inflicted in front of him.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Brock is having such a good time with these guys who think they can step to him.

"I don't even gotta chase 'em, they come straight to me! :haw:"

"I like hit man with table." "I like throw man around in air like frisbee." "I like steak." "I like protein shake."

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

daniel bryan less over than that table

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Just popping in to say that I don't watch much WWE these days but it's 1am and there's nothing else on and Triple H has just come out in the year of our lord 2016 and is the WWE champion wtf

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
http://i.imgur.com/RmeXRMc.gifv

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Dean just drew a penis on the contract.

DEAN
DICKBUTT
TITTYMASTER
AMBROSE
ASYLUM

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/696864141726715904

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
Wait, so Trips comes out, gets his music played for the longest above all the main eventers, and..... that's it? He's there? He exists?

Edit: I mean, hey, I'll take nothing over a Trips promo, but still.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

how do I know that tweet wasn't from Nikki Bella

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hahha that loving picture of Roman shaking hands with Bryan.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Its a work

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lol tripple h music playing the entire time. letting everyone know he's bigger than any tweets

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
gently caress it I'm not going to wait for them to do the bit, I've got poo poo to do and hopefully it's not happening until the 3rd hour.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Lionel Richie posted:

Just popping in to say that I don't watch much WWE these days but it's 1am and there's nothing else on and Triple H has just come out in the year of our lord 2016 and is the WWE champion wtf

Everyone else is either injured or they don't trust to hold a stupid belt in this day and age near Wrasslemania because what if they end up with another Miz person they can't get rid of?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Remember the good times.

Someone post the gif when he got eliminated from the Rumble just as Goldust was coming out.

Lux Crownguard
Oct 28, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

The sad thing isn't that D-Bry died. It's that HHH will never get another new entrance theme now, meaning we'll never experience a Wrestlemania that is just 3 hours of HHH LARPing and walking to the ring.

we may well get one that is 3 hours of HHH talking in the middle of this very ring-a

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

nooneofconsequence posted:

how do I know that tweet wasn't from Nikki Bella

It was from Brie's actual account and not thebellatwins one I thought.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love watching a dog's thought process when it stumbles across something it has zero understanding/context for. :allears:

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Let's flash back to when Bryan's career began, in 2010.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I've never seen Daniel Bryan wrestle live and it's the worst.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

sick boston crab

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
drat it WWE just give us Bryan so I can cry already

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Riotgrrill posted:

sick boston crab

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Lux Crownguard posted:

we may well get one that is 3 hours of HHH talking in the middle of this very ring-a

He's gonna read D-Bry's book out loud and then after the last page he's gonna say that he went over.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Daniel Bryan is going to announce that he is accepting Donald Trump's vice presidential offer.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

All I could think about during that NXT segment was Michael Cole buried everyone at that time.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Riotgrrill posted:

sick boston crab

And that just made me feel better.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Lionel Richie posted:

he got hugely cheered when he won it because he is not Roman Reigns

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Scary thing about the first episode of NXT was that I was so used to seeing Danielson in ROH as an obviously short but still really jacked dude, and then he appeared in WWE and not only did he look tiny but he looked slim.

Not because I thought it made him look weak, but it was one of those moments when it hits home how ridiculously muscular most wrestlers are, almost to the point of parody.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I've never seen Daniel Bryan wrestle live and it's the worst.

I saw him wrestle Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins with Kane at a house show once. It was fun but formulaic.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I don't ever want to see Willem Dafoe in a dress again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Riotgrrill posted:

sick boston crab

:golfclap:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

StarkRavingMad posted:

he got hugely cheered when he won it because he is not Roman Reigns

I cheered because the HHH's stand for three individual hell yeahs, indicating his power being 3x Stone Cold.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

HulkaMatt posted:

All I could think about during that NXT segment was Michael Cole buried everyone at that time.

Season 3 of NXT ruled because of it. He just absolutely did not give a poo poo.

• Locked thread