Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

abraham linksys posted:

Uhhh is this a new intro (not just the Bryan package) or am I crazy

This is a new kind of sadness I'm feeling than normal....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Sure there are goons in local government. But there are goons in national government too

CarlCX posted:

is this the last time Daniel Bryan chants will hijack raw in our lifetimes

Pffffft. Yeah. OK.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Getting some sweet WWF facts from these signs tonight.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Kuroyama posted:

When did the New Day become faces again?

Later tonight? This booking is weird.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

going from New Day backstage to Roman talking is like ramming headfirst into a brick wall

Some how even worse.
New Day never leave

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

Lord Chumley posted:

Sasha with the Bayley bands.

:)

Everything will be alright.

If Becky doesn't get hurt......

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

Becky: literally the only wrestler who tries to be a good friend

She is Sting.

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The Usos are very good.

Its their booking and writing kills em. Who wants two mini cenas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr.Tree
May 7, 2007

If anyone needs me I'll be over in this corner not having emotions. No sir, not a one.

• Locked thread