Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

MiracleWhale posted:

but you just know i'm have to put that fuckin jacuzzi on a flat bed and fill it with gold doubloons and drive it around town drinkin kristal with my bitches and some motherfucker gonna cut my driver off and all the doubloons gonna get dumped on the highway and good luck pickin all them doubloons up, now i'm losin money on this deal do you see what i'm sayin

True. We've all been there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

MiracleWhale posted:

but you just know i'm have to put that fuckin jacuzzi on a flat bed and fill it with gold doubloons and drive it around town drinkin kristal with my bitches and some motherfucker gonna cut my driver off and all the doubloons gonna get dumped on the highway and good luck pickin all them doubloons up, now i'm losin money on this deal do you see what i'm sayin

jokes aside this guy can afford to pay $7037503287603643609695659602346509360495645902609736490563945.00 a second to sleep in a tiny closet in sf and should be executed immediately

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Deece 60 figures

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Haverchuck posted:

jokes aside this guy can afford to pay $7037503287603643609695659602346509360495645902609736490563945.00 a second to sleep in a tiny closet in sf and should be executed immediately

it's actually paid for by my sugar mama and let me tell you buddy i work for that closet, tongue real sore rn and i got a crick in my neck to beat the band

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

MiracleWhale posted:

it's actually paid for by my sugar mama and let me tell you buddy i work for that closet, tongue real sore rn and i got a crick in my neck to beat the band

the worst part is, i'm gay

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

lol i didn't know larry david had an sa account, you do a good bern impression my friend

idgi

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Isaac posted:

In australia we pay tye cost it says on the sign and theres no confusion rgarding how much you pay for anything

well long-term yes this is what should happen but I think op is really just concerned with the $10 he threw away in this particular scenario

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Burritos good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
lmao look at the sub-six figgie chump who doesn't regularly tip tenners to the burritochuds. also lmao who carries cash

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

People should never tip it's bad for the wait staff's moral and promotes a sub-minimum wage environment. In Japan they get insulted if you tip because they don't need your loving charity they're not homeless.

Anyone else have opinions on when tipping is ok or not?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

MiracleWhale posted:

so i go to give a tip for this burrito i just bought and i pull a one from my wad cuz i'm gonna tip two bucks and a friggin ten falls out and it falls right into the tip jar

my first impulse is to reach in and pick it up but then i remember i saw this on Seinfeld and it didn't work out that well but i am already moving my hand into the jar and it has the two dollars i intended to tip in it so to cover up my rapidly approaching faux pas i act like i was just going to put the two dollars in and i let them go and now i've tipped twelve fuckin dollars for a nine dollar burrito and i've been f'ed directly into my a

what can i do to right this wrong, people of gibbis?!?! how can i cleanse myself of the shame?!?!

go back at night and take what is yours

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Grem posted:

People should never tip it's bad for the wait staff's moral and promotes a sub-minimum wage environment. In Japan they get insulted if you tip because they don't need your loving charity they're not homeless.

Anyone else have opinions on when tipping is ok or not?

seriously though I'm pretty sure the only reason it still happens in america is because it gives employers an excuse to shirk one more responsibility towards their employees and america is all about allowing employers to shirk their responsibilities towards their employees

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Its simple OP.

You must wait till midnight to mount a daring rescue for that 10 dollar bill.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
F you in your as dont wear a c and j all over your bs

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

im glad my old man didnt raise me to be a pussy like you OP, woulda reached in got my cash and nicked a couple extra bills 2

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

MiracleWhale posted:

the worst part is, i'm gay

well, there is your problem. gays are no longer welcome in san francisco. the town is all about figuratively homosexual nerds now.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'm saying that your post, which i assume to be unironic based on my observations of your behavior over time, illustrates a lack of social graces reminiscent of the comic stylings of popular television writer and actor larry david, who recently appeared on snl doing a bernie sanders impression that was widely praised

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ScrubLeague posted:

also lmao who carries cash

how else do you buy your crack?! i keep tellin those boys they need to take square but they still stuck on venmo and who's got the time

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
This thread is really about Larry David

f u, emmer effer s of a b

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

go back at night and take what is yours

this is what i did and when i tried to break in two cholos came out and got real pissy and i was like, what is this, you put up a wall to keep me out, you guys are the trump in this situation!!! and now i'm down way more than ten dollars just from the ambulance fee

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ghostter posted:

im glad my old man didnt raise me to be a pussy like you OP, woulda reached in got my cash and nicked a couple extra bills 2

my t levels ain't high enuff fuk

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Serious Frolicking posted:

well, there is your problem. gays are no longer welcome in san francisco. the town is all about figuratively homosexual nerds now.

everyone all going ironically to leather clubs in the castro, all dancing in an ironically flamboyant manner to disco hits from the 70s, all ironically sucking dicks in the men's bathroom stalls

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
You pay 9 dollars for a burrito at a fast food place and still have to tip the guy who did nothing for you except take your money.

This is why old world fast food like McDonalds and KFC will rule the world forever.

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Why do you have cash on you? Are you a drug dealer or something?

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
I tipped when I got takeout today, gently caress you gbs

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Khorne posted:

Why do you have cash on you? Are you a drug dealer or something?

let's just say i get paid in singles

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ThaGrandCow posted:

Oh poo poo a tipping thread in GBS I can't wait to see what happens!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

ThaGrandCow posted:

Oh poo poo a tipping thread in GBS I can't wait to see what happens!

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
burn the place down, sift through the rubble, take $12 worth of ashes to sell to the ash man

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ghlbtsk posted:

burn the place down, sift through the rubble, take $12 worth of ashes to sell to the ash man

i tried this but i went to the 'rear end man' instead of the 'ash man' by mistake and long story short it turns out i have rectal cancer

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

MiracleWhale posted:

i'm saying that your post, which i assume to be unironic based on my observations of your behavior over time, illustrates a lack of social graces reminiscent of the comic stylings of popular television writer and actor larry david, who recently appeared on snl doing a bernie sanders impression that was widely praised

lmfbo. if you dropped money accidentally, pick it up. if you don't want to do that because you think it would be rude or something to collect something that belongs to you, fine, you're choosing to abandon something that belongs to you. don't act like someone stole it from you.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Why would you hold your wallet directly over the tip jar, idiot?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Vince MechMahon posted:

lol if you carry your money in a wallet instead of a billfold

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Vince MechMahon posted:

and yes, this is the tragic flaw that led to my undoing

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

the only places audacious enough to charge $9 for a burrito have a customer base that is entirely white people. it's either bland inoffensive poo poo served by white people as not to scare off their white customers, or its bland inoffensive poo poo served by brown people for the more adventurous white people to feel as though they are on a cultural safari.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

MiracleWhale posted:

lol if you carry your money in a wallet instead of a billfold

actually the real lol is at people who carry cash. What are you, amish?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

FogHelmut posted:

the only places audacious enough to charge $9 for a burrito have a customer base that is entirely white people. it's either bland inoffensive poo poo served by white people as not to scare off their white customers, or its bland inoffensive poo poo served by brown people for the more adventurous white people to feel as though they are on a cultural safari.

this thread continues to be an excellent method of determining who is, and is not, from san francisco

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Vince MechMahon posted:

well not exactly my friend but it is funny that you mention the amish because they mostly have dentures due to the lack of availability of dental care within the amish community and that is exactly the sort of thing i look for in a prostitute because i love the feeling of gums on d and you better believe i pay gum hoes in cash son cuz i ain't leavin no paper trail

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Vince MechMahon posted:

Why make it so easy for the NSA. Make then earn their wage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
I tipped a waiter 15 dollars last week because of Bernie Sanders. I see it as paying the TRUCOST because that dude probably got f'd in the a by lovely customers at some point and it's up to me to restore the balance also I'm trying to cook more

• Locked thread