Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
hey op what kind of beer do you like? i like to slurp down a few silver bullets when im postin wit my buds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

A misanthrope posted:

hey op what kind of beer do you like? i like to slurp down a few silver bullets when im postin wit my buds

are you poor or just terrible because coors light is the worst

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cowman posted:

are you poor or just terrible

both

also dont talk poo poo about my beer, shithead

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Doesn't even make sense to get Coors Light if you are poor at least spring for pabst or

If you are blessed enough to have it near you

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Shaquin posted:

Doesn't even make sense to get Coors Light if you are poor at least spring for pabst or

color infuriates me

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
yo OP stop jerkin it, THE FUTURE IS HERE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Anyone made a Star Citizen joke yet?

If not

"Most people who bought poo poo in 2013 on kickstarter will never see it"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
come on OP wtf

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Shaquin posted:

Ginny cream ale was literally my dad's beer

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Hey, no one should talk poo poo about the Silver Bullet, it's a perfectly acceptable domestic beer. Granted, it's no High Life... but whatevs.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I like the Ginny because it doesn't leave you feeling quite as gross when your sobering up compared to your other dad beers but that might just be confirmation bias. Or never really sobering up anymore who knows looooool

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Rasta_Al posted:

Hey, no one should talk poo poo about the Silver Bullet, it's a perfectly acceptable domestic beer. Granted, it's no High Life... but whatevs.

i was with you until the very end and im just WHAT THE gently caress DUDE

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Bro you need to get on board, it gave this woman highlander powers.

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-jersey-woman-110-credits-longevity-miller-high-life-article-1.2313905

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Miller Low Life is fine but I don't know why it would be your first choice.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You get your thingb yet op?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thanks but i dont want to drink high life and turn into an old black woman!!! :wth:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I gotta say, you guys really put a lot of effort into your tabs in your screen shots.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I gotta say, you guys really put a lot of effort into your tabs in your screen shots.

slainte

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Solice Kirsk posted:

You should bring the same effort to your posting OH NO HE DIDNT FROM LONG RANGE NOTHING BUT NET

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
that's a lot of money for some earbuds that are immediately going to fall out of my ear

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
UPS delivered. Thread does not.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

drunkb posted:

UPS delivered. Thread does not.

Im gay

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Big Mean Jerk posted:

yo OP stop jerkin it, THE FUTURE IS HERE

IS IT loving EVER!

A box!

Things!

Three years later and we've created a future that Neil Stephenson would be proud of - we're truly through the looking glass. Let the paradigm smashing commence, after a brief charging period.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I mean, I'm jealous.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

That looks suspiciously like a cord in that last picture op. You know what you have to do.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Huge Obamacare Fan posted:

That looks suspiciously like a cord in that last picture op. You know what you have to do.

CUT THAT loving CORD

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

$300 and 3 hours battery life? Being able to listen to ambient noise is cool though

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Does it say in the instructions what to do if one falls out while, say, running?

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

I.C. posted:

Does it say in the instructions what to do if one falls out while, say, running?

You order the fitness accessory cord

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Battery technology is balls get on it science! Ya'll fuckers keep giving me more powerful devices with less and less battery life I ain't abiding by this poo poo. Apple in Ca Samsung in Seoul I'm gettin mad!!!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

I don't drink but the girlfriend left some vino around last time...

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

I think it has a fine print that says "for treadmill use only."

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I feel you OP. In a similar situation my over engineered coffee mug apparently ships next month. I won't hold my breath though.

http://joeveo.com/#!/order

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I.C. posted:

I don't think you understand - these are futuristic biometric silicone-molded auto-erotic wireless earbuds! Things don't fall out in the future.

Besides - they sent these 'FitSleeves'!

Let's see what's inside!

Man, those XS ones are XXXXXXXS

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Well ya know what they say about small ears...

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Goodpancakes posted:

I feel you OP. In a similar situation my over engineered coffee mug apparently ships next month. I won't hold my breath though.

http://joeveo.com/#!/order

Did you get the $400 model?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Zahgaegun posted:

Did you get the $400 model?

:eyepoop:

A 16oz insulated beverage cup for $35? :laffo: I got a 32oz cup for $22 a few weeks ago, what is this poo poo? And they've taken 2 years since they were funded to produce a product, lmao

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zahgaegun posted:

HAhahaha, "poison neighbor's dog" and PI opened at once. You kids!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Zahgaegun posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
^^^^^ what up bradzilla, small world! ;)

I.C. posted:

DangerZoneDelux posted:

You order the fitness accessory cord

Hold the loving phone, look what I found in one of the zillion little packaged bits, a strap of some kind!

I can't imagine why they would include something like that - after all this is cutting-edge wirele

• Locked thread