Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

FishionMailed posted:

women are better looking than men though, that's just true.

no one really cares for naked dudes, not even straight women. Not really. Not like people are into naked ladies. And even if you are into naked dudes, you're usually not looking too much at the cock & balls.

women are just more aesthetically pleasing. like an Apple versus a PC. They are both basically the same inside and they both basically do the same thing but one just looks better doing it.

this is literally a jerry seinfeld bit, i'm sure of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Women are into cock and balls in pretty much the same way men are into vaginas. They have opinions about how they should be, and appreciate a nice one, but it's not usually their go-to part to ogle.

Men don't get this and try to accentuate their bugle as if it were the same as when a woman accentuates her cleavage. Not so, boys. The guy equivalent of big boobs is actually a big, firm set of pecs and washboard abs.

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
We must pass legislation to make it illegal for men to be shirtless in public now. THANKS APPLEWHITE.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Snark posted:

We must pass legislation to make it illegal for men to be shirtless in public now. THANKS APPLEWHITE.

Nooooooooooo! This isn't what I wanted!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Weirdly enough, though, there is a target market for huge manly bulges but it's guys (both gay and straight). I've also heard that some studies suggest that bisexual women respond to visual stimuli more like gay men than straight women.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My friend and his girlfriemd got fully naked walkimg home from thr bar at like 2pm in the afternoon. I was with them and just had a tshirt on like the dude in the pic.

Anyway the cops came round our housr layer and said wed be sex iffenders if we did it again. Im pretty sure it was me wearimg a tshirt thay caused the problem

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

My friend and his girlfriemd got fully naked walkimg home from thr bar at like 2pm in the afternoon. I was with them and just had a tshirt on like the dude in the pic.

Anyway the cops came round our housr layer and said wed be sex iffenders if we did it again. Im pretty sure it was me wearimg a tshirt thay caused the problem

Man, they throw "sex offender" around too liberally, imo. It should be reserved for really serious crimes that actually have something to do with sex, not just like, public nudity.

How much would it suck to have to introduce yourself to all your neighbors as a sex offender because you got caught pissing behind a dumpster, but you get shunned as if you were a rapist or something? Not fair, imo.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Applewhite posted:

How much would it suck to have to introduce yourself to all your neighbors as a sex offender because you got caught pissing behind a dumpster, but you get shunned as if you were a rapist or something? Not fair, imo.

i know a person who this happened to. charged with a sex crime for drunk outside peeing. it isn't me, i swear.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

drunk outside peeing

A good name for a poster to have.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The australian federal police hassled me for pissing in the mcdonalds drivethrough once

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
The AFP are the national police and go overseas to police small island nation. They resentfully jave to police the small city capital as well.

As long as you promise you will go home and stop drinking in the city they will let you off for anuthing

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
women walk like this
men walk like this

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Nation of goddamn criminals

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Men: self-contained, autonomous

Women: leaks out of a bunch of different holes, fat and lazy

forreal if they could maybe plug some of those holes and quit leaking everywhere women might one day be as cool and good as men

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Women are into cock and balls in pretty much the same way men are into vaginas. They have opinions about how they should be, and appreciate a nice one, but it's not usually their go-to part to ogle.

Men don't get this and try to accentuate their bugle as if it were the same as when a woman accentuates her cleavage. Not so, boys. The guy equivalent of big boobs is actually a big, firm set of pecs and washboard abs.

its butts in my experience

butts and back/shoulders

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
What do yoi tell a woman with two black holes?

Nothing. This situation is freaking me out and time and space are becoming Very Weird

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
A woman should be struck regularly, like a gong.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

its butts in my experience

butts and back/shoulders

I didn't list butts as the allegory to boobs because butts are already allegorical to butts, imo. Like, no matter what sex or orientation you are, a hot butt is a hot butt.

RE: Back/shoulders: how hot is a well-developed set of trapezius muscles amirite? :3:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Now im a hard working farm boy my gollum figure has developed small pecs. Will women havesex with me now

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Isaac posted:

Now im a hard working farm boy my gollum figure has developed small pecs. Will women havesex with me now

No you need big pecs. Keep working.

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Linda knows what's up!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im gonna go back to being scrawny and hair like the guy from the cure. Its just as good fir having sex and much less work

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I stay the same age but my girlfriends keep getting older!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe its some fuckshittery with the black holes

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

The Whole Internet posted:

i think you need to go look up the definition of bisexual

the hottest men are as hot as the hottest women. also women who are not gay are cock-crazed vampires--all of them. at least the one's i've had were.

no, spit is disgusting

look at how loving wrong you are my god

Nathilus posted:

You're just really poo poo at being bi I guess. Some bi's do in fact worship the cock.

i didn't say i don't worship a nice cock but all things being equal women are more aesthetically pleasing

Brosnan posted:

Seriously this is the dumbest wrongest post in history

Robot Made of Meat posted:

The sheer volume of wrong in your post is overwhelming.

lmao

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Gotta go with the weird bi dude here.

All things being equal an average woman is a lot more pleasing to the eye than the average man who either looks like Larry the Cable guy or a skinned bear.

Eliminating statistical outliers; gays and women are mentally ill for having anything to do with the average man

Aug 4, 2010

i could look at naked woman all day, infact sometimes i do.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Gotta go with the weird bi dude here.

All things being equal an average woman is a lot more pleasing to the eye than the average man who either looks like Larry the Cable guy or a skinned bear.

Eliminating statistical outliers; gays and women are mentally ill for having anything to do with the average man

the average woman looks like lena dunham, but with blue hair and fatter. don't feel sorry for them for hanging out with larry the cable guy, they're getting what they deserve.

(i am also bi and fishion is a crazy person)

Bodyholes fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Feb 10, 2016

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
i'd still rather look at a naked lena dunham than a naked larry the cable guy

women just have the flowing curves and lines that men don't, sorry.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

FishionMailed posted:

i'd still rather look at a naked lena dunham than a naked larry the cable guy

women just have the flowing curves and lines that men don't, sorry.

it's okay. just understand that's your taste and not everyone agrees. also apple computers are ugly, hth

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Mental-Rectangle posted:

it's okay. just understand that's your taste and not everyone agrees. also apple computers are ugly, hth

no poo poo lol not everyone is in the same spot on the kinsey scale

that said when most of the world thinks Apple computers are at the very least more aesthetically pleasing than the competition then there's probably something to it

I'm saying all things being equal, IE if you prefer cocks and vaginas equally, women are generally better looking. They take care of themselves more, they groom themselves more, they give more of a poo poo about not having acne all over their rear end, etc.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
uh having acne on your rear end is not a normal thing dude, you might wanna get that checked out

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Mods, please make a "cock crazed vampires" gang tag. Ty

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

FishionMailed posted:

no poo poo lol not everyone is in the same spot on the kinsey scale

that said when most of the world thinks Apple computers are at the very least more aesthetically pleasing than the competition then there's probably something to it

I'm saying all things being equal, IE if you prefer cocks and vaginas equally, women are generally better looking. They take care of themselves more, they groom themselves more, they give more of a poo poo about not having acne all over their rear end, etc.

I feel like everyone else in the thread is in on a joke that you're not really getting.

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
no i think you're just covering your tracks

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

dad gay. so what posted:

here is how i remember the main difference

male - has an external penis
women - has an internal fagina

more like infernal tagina lmao

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I watched all of this :cripes:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney posted:

as a fremenist, kill all harkonnen

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

FishionMailed posted:

about spit? sure.

My gf sometimes drools a bit when she is giving a BJ so there's like spit coming down and dropping onto her tits which she sometimes apologizes for and I just go 'nah it's hot lol.'

or are you talking about spit roasting someone? that's hot too

Gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Whole Internet posted:

i think you need to go look up the definition of bisexual

the hottest men are as hot as the hottest women. also women who are not gay are cock-crazed vampires--all of them. at least the one's i've had were.

no, spit is disgusting

Ew

• Locked thread