Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Bug Bill Murray posted:

I want to gently caress Veronica

same

cum sniper

FishionMailed fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Feb 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
But Jughead once fell asleep during a sci-fi movie marathon, and woke up with a magic pin on his beanie that made him like women while also making him irresistible to women.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib

Lodin posted:

It's a felt beanie but some hipsters started cutting the brim like a crown. It was probably the fedora of its time.

The Wikipedia article on them says they were made from fedoras

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010
Only real cool guys like Jeff Goldblum can pull them off however.

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
they missed a golden opportunity when they didn't make jughead eat cakes all the time, cuz that's the asexual symbol

also when they didn't make him fat, sad and unable to get any, and also unwilling to get his hormones checked, while we're on the topic of symbols

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
So is Jughead canonically asexual or just in the continuity of somebody's fan comic?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Velkest posted:

they missed a golden opportunity when they didn't make jughead eat cakes all the time, cuz that's the asexual symbol

i thought it was the bourgeois symbol

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

i thought it was the bourgeois symbol

we're talking about tumblr, even the venn diagramm is a cake

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

So is Jughead canonically asexual or just in the continuity of somebody's fan comic?
They retconned him in the new comic to specifically claim to be asexual. Before that he was just a weirdo with no interest beyond burgin.

But then again...

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Even back in the 50s, 60s, and 70s he didn't care much for women or romance. He was into the hamburgers and occasionally playing wingman, though you'd sometimes see him dancing with Big Ethel, or used by Midge to make Moose jealous. In one of the Jesus ones, he's held up as an example of how it's okay if you aren't interested in romantic relationships right now. Way more than you'd ever want to know here

I'd always figured they were going for a gay thing, or one of those Bertie Wooster "Women are too much trouble, I like my free bachelor life" deals.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:argh:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Your pilot run outta helicopter fuel??

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

is cheryl blossom DTF???

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Applewhite posted:

I remembered he had a girlfriend because I actually owned the copy with Debbie in it.

Apparently he has had many girlfriends http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2008/12/13/the-many-loves-of-jughead-jones/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

numberoneposter posted:

is cheryl blossom DTF???

God I hope so

• Locked thread