Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Melmac posted:

Why does the phone need to be that goddamn thin for anyway? The loving iPhone 6 is already so thin that the camera sticks out so the drat phone wobbles on your table.

Apple "bucking the trend" when they used their own connector for charging was acceptable back in the iPhone 1 days when every stupid company used their own cable for charging; and even when USB was becoming standard some used mini and some used micro. So while annoying, it wasn't the end of the world.

But getting rid of the loving headphone jack?? An audio standard from before most of us were born? hahahaha

you guys aren't staying in character :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

scott zoloft posted:

*buys 4000 dollar tower that doesn't include a monitor, mouse, keyboard, or DVD drive.*

*has option to buy 100 dollar superdrive peripheral that isn't super enough to do bluray*

bbbbbut its a bag of hurt!!!!1

*downloads suspicious software just to watch protected blurays on my mac* - me irl

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

*Didn't buy the apple protection plan, has to pay $40 for tech support just to be told to plug in computer*

- The above is the only call I remember for the 2 weeks I did apple support before I quit

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
I pay Apple monthly and they just give me a brand new phone every year!

How sick is that???????

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Melmac posted:

Why does the phone need to be that goddamn thin for anyway? The loving iPhone 6 is already so thin that the camera sticks out so the drat phone wobbles on your table.

Apple "bucking the trend" when they used their own connector for charging was acceptable back in the iPhone 1 days when every stupid company used their own cable for charging; and even when USB was becoming standard some used mini and some used micro. So while annoying, it wasn't the end of the world.

But getting rid of the loving headphone jack?? An audio standard from before most of us were born? hahahaha

If youre not using apple earbuds or beats youre not hearing the music the way steve wanted you to

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
*cannot read gmail on state of the art smart phone because of imap error*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Pocket Billiards posted:

*cannot read gmail on state of the art smart phone because of imap error*

That's googles fault have you tried switching to yiur apple mail?

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Parallax Scroll posted:

you guys aren't staying in character :colbert:

sorry!

*tries to plug in headphones, fails*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*farts continuously because of the bad IBS that's been conclusively linked to apple products*

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

*Eagerly awaits the next game to be released on Mac which may be months or years "

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*forages in undergrowth for grubs and beetles*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

*sees keyboard with separate delete and backspace keys, becomes confused*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Eats oats from feedbag attached to face*

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Melmac posted:

Why does the phone need to be that goddamn thin for anyway?
lol
"why would you ever need a phone that you didn't have to plug in?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
western electric phones had better styling

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

*texts his drug dealer with the uncrackable security of iMessage*

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

logical phalluses posted:

lol

excellent troll

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

logical phalluses posted:

lol

why not have both?

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

That's googles fault have you tried switching to yiur apple mail?

If I wanted to compromise and blame other people for things being poo poo I'd use linux.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Apple moves from PowerPC to Intel architecture, meaning a poo poo load of old DOS games no longer work.

*Posts gently caress YOU <game company> FOR NOT UPDATING YOUR 20 YEAR OLD GAMES in game company forums*

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

*doesnt reply to a tinder date when the texts are green*

hand-fed baby bird
May 13, 2009
Still having fun with my iPad. I guess if I was suddenly plunged into poverty I'd prefer an android. Are apple products unaffordable to Americans or something?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
no they're just bad if you know even one thing about computers and money

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

The White Dragon posted:

no they're just bad if you know even one thing about computers and money

This is always said by people who think they know things about computers but don't. Aka "the kid from down the street who is good with computers" who fucks everything up.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

theperminator posted:

This is always said by people who think they know things about computers but don't. Aka "the kid from down the street who is good with computers" who fucks everything up.

Yeah but this is always said by people one step above those kids, I am a step above yet and I think Apple sux

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

the 5 best video games of all time are marathon, marathon 2, and escape velocity. will update the list as soon as i have played 2 more games

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
As an apple user I *stream of diarrhea explodes out of mouth, coating everyone in the room*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*has a penis smaller than an iPod Nano*

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
*uses a 2011 Macbook Pro in 2016 with only repair being a battery change. Doubts a PC laptop would last half as long*

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
*Refers to self as audiophile*
*Every FLAC is converted to 128kbps AAC before being listened to*

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

*Facetimes with wife while jerking off as she has sex with a hobo*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*is, ironically, allergic to actual apples. Just the skins, technically*

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Just the skin

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
*Smashes screen*
*Has replacement done at 3rd party repair shop, due to being out of the country.*
*iOS update hard bricks device.*

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
*carries heavy rear end all aluminum computer 4 blocks to Apple Store in lovely outdoor mall*

*pays full original retail price to replace a broken graphics card that was released 3 years prior, 2-3 seasons behind its PC contemporary*

*price is $324* - me at the Apple Store with my 2008 Mac Pro

*buys better PC graphics card for literally half price as Mac equivalent and flashes Mac rom onto card*

*installs windows*

Future post:
*cant charge phone and listen to music at the same time*

Sagan
Jan 26, 2005

Fun Shoe
*subscribes to the belief that apple products don't get virus' because they don't know how computers work*

*gets a virus*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*eats bowl of ipod nanos as breakfast cereal*

*farts music all day*

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Sagan posted:

*subscribes to the belief that apple products don't get virus' because they don't know how computers work*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*glowing, beachball-sized, dodecahedral head is constantly getting stuck in doorways. Personal electromagnetic field disrupts the flight patterns of birds*

• Locked thread