Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

FishionMailed posted:

"no headphone jack? It's okay I'll just buy more peripherals from you! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

idk why people are getting so up in arms about this, i bought a $900 phone and now all I need to make it work with my headphones is a separate adapter and clip! also lol you loving know Apple is going to charge more than $15 for such a thing.

geez just buy bluetooth headphones anyway it's not like they're expensive anymore!!! What do you mean you snowboard for hours on end and you don't want to dick around with charging headphones or using heavy batteries?!

LOL at that second guy. 'If only apple started using USB c so they could start a trend and we could use our headset on any device we want!:spergin:'

Oh, you mean like a 3.5mm headphone jack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread