Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I really enjoy the vibrate feature on my iphone6 and its slim contouring allows it to fit almost anywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I love how my imac has only one button on the mouse which is all I need to click the only app on my desktop.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Naerasa posted:

*has never seen a computer bluescreen, is not worse off for the lack of experience*

Has, however, watched the little loading wheel spin for over fifteen minutes before giving up and force-restarting computer.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ProperCoochie posted:

If I could teleport myself to any moment or time in history, it'd be to that board meeting at that Apple factory in China where it was noted that the working conditions were so awful, people were killing themselves, and the solution was reached not to improve the factory or workers lives or some such, but to use the time, money, planning, and effort to install nets that blocked the workers from jumping out the windows.

I hope the world ends as soon as possible

tbf this sounds more like a China problem than an Apple problem.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*is probably a homosexual* There I said it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A lot of people think the apple logo is an apple with a bite out of it, but it's actually the profile view of a man's buttocks as he bends over. The "bite" is his anus.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Dogstoyevsky posted:

*can boot second partition into Windows 10 anyway so who gives a poo poo*

No you see macs are good because they can run windows.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Varg posted:

*buys a macbook because it's totally necessary for video and picture editing*

*only uses iphone to make instagram videos*

You know I always hear this about Macs but I've never had any difficulty editing pictures or video on my windows machine and can't imagine how it would be "better" on a Mac (faster, higher resolution, finer degree of control?). Are there certain, ultra top of the line programs that are exclusive to Macs or what?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

eric posted:

i'm getting cucked

No but seriously the partners of self identifying "apple users" are probably cheating on them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Gillman posted:

*just wants to use the devices he likes*

*is challenged about his choices by people who still think the hard drive of their computer is the entire tower*

*doesn't care what kinds of phones other people use*

*can like a thing without making it part of his identity*

No, we're being users of Apple products.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

crabcakes66 posted:

*doesn't care about operating systems/hardware specs/value as long as it looks nice and does what is needed*

*is good looking*

*is a regular sex haver*

*makes more money than you*

*Or even if it doesn't*

*in a douchey way*

*with other men*

*still lives like a poor person because bulk of paycheck goes to buying status symbols*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*farts continuously because of the bad IBS that's been conclusively linked to apple products*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*forages in undergrowth for grubs and beetles*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Eats oats from feedbag attached to face*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
As an apple user I *stream of diarrhea explodes out of mouth, coating everyone in the room*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*has a penis smaller than an iPod Nano*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*is, ironically, allergic to actual apples. Just the skins, technically*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*eats bowl of ipod nanos as breakfast cereal*

*farts music all day*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*glowing, beachball-sized, dodecahedral head is constantly getting stuck in doorways. Personal electromagnetic field disrupts the flight patterns of birds*

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*has never given a woman an orgasm*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*gets flushed down the toilet*