Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Holodeck = Lowtax Shuts down SA?
Yes - It was inevitable
No - Goons and by some extension the internet cannot die
Maybe - The illuminati/1%
Idiot - I am idiot and there are probably websites dedicated to this question
View Results

• Locked thread
FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
when the fuckdeck is invented I'll promptly spend 20 hours a day in that bitch no problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
like people would accidentally wander into my personal fuckdeck and I'd just be crouched covered in bodily fluids like gollum or some poo poo

get the gently caress outta my FUCKDECK

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
ima get so weird with it that even the computer will be traumatized

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
Was it 'hard light' though because I seem to remember Geordi saying 'well we can make shields and force fields, this is the same dang thing just smaller scale.'

It's not really a cup you're picking up, it's a small force field in the shape of a cup. Probably lets you simulate a wide range of textures in that manner, also.

• Locked thread