Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

good post OP :five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Look, realtalk this game is going to be unfulfilling as heck. I just want to play it so I can be the scythe-wielding tittywitch I know I was born to be. It's like imagine a typical MMO but there's even less content. No raids, barely (maybe) dungeons, laughable world boss encounters, etc. Endgame is going to be all PvP. Endgame for me will be making pubbies cry with my anime lady until I get bored of that and quit forever!!

Good things about this game? Combat, graphics, character creator.

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

kalstrams posted:

To each it's own, some people wait for meaningful continuation to CC-era Lineage 2. Will this be it, or quick fix - time will show. I just hope it doesn't chokes like both western versions of ArcheAge did pronto.

Considering they've stated that NA release will be 4-6 months behind the KR version, unless in a sudden radical shift in direction occurs I don't think you'll be surprised by any new changes. Despite the NA feedback pretty much going "all of this is poo poo and we'll hate it" and it doesn't sound like they've accepted much feedback for NA except for EXP rates. :cripes:

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Alexander DeLarge posted:

I think the general consensus is disappointment over what it could've been as initially announced/advertised. Worth :10bux: + :20bux: imo

:agreed:

buy it to punch mans in a pretty world

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Eonwe posted:

sorry guys you will also have to put up with my lovely posting in this thread until I get bored with the game

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Alexander DeLarge posted:

It is very important for you to know that every decision you make from now until the end of your Black Desert career will be experience-altering. For example, the guild you join now will determine your future in the game. If the guild you join implodes, fails, or becomes redundant you will be associated with that guilds failure. Your past enemies will likely not recruit you and you will not find it easy to get a new home.

Be careful who you trust. Trusting the wrong person can be costly for a number of reasons and you should remain guarded and avoid trusting people unless you have very good reason. There are people that will betray you just for fun or use you as a tool for espionage campaigns waged by experienced spies within your guild.

Never let your plans be known - not even to your members, if you are a leader. Make calls to arms (CTA) but do not inform them why. " Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt "

http://www.amazon.com/Art-War-Sun-Tzu/dp/1599869772/

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Drinkfist posted:

I live in the future where these morons make the same failing garbage on repeat for over a decade and refuse to attempt a change of approach. Some of the poo poo was pants on head retarded where the objective was incredibly simple a toddler could do it. Things like "Make an Elder Scrolls game multiplayer" or "Make a game called Guild Wars focused on Guild Wars".

gently caress this gay earth.

:shittypop: YEP.

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

congratulations

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Are the investment banking options different for each town's bank, or do the investment method/instruments change randomly? When do you start really snowballing on that passive silver generation with low-risk investments? 2-4M+?

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

*skips to last post*

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Drythe posted:

Gonna need a larger sample before I can do that. A good markov bot needs a lot of samples

just scrape from the forums

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Oh jesus christ they cannot be serious. :stonklol:

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

CHINAGAME.EXE

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

WHO COULD HAVE EVER SEEN THIS COMING

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

tastychicken posted:

Video is private! :D
What was it?

autism

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

fletcher posted:

Have you ever played Eve Online?

Exactly what I was gonna say.

Honestly Eve is kind of like the best worst game in existence tbqh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

the best thing about this game is how i very early on realized it was awful