Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The only way that bitch will go to the restroom is if I'm watching. I got her trained really well, always waits for me to take her outside before she does her business. Pretty sure I'd put her down if she started pissing and making GBS threads in the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
sorry about your broken wife OP, 5th times the charm, as they say

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
edit: never mind

edit edit: :shrek:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I dont have a significant other op

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Huh, you know they've never pissed or poo poo now that I think about it. :shrug:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Huh, you know they've never pissed or poo poo now that I think about it. :shrug:

i am also married to a real doll :hfive:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I insist they watch and then grade the performance and the result on a scale from 1-33.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
the first time you get married and it doesn't work, ok, I get it, things happen, people change

the second time you get married and it doesn't work, listen, we all get unlucky, and it's a shame that this one didn't work out but keep your head up

the third time you get married and it doesn't work out, you may want to start taking a hard look at yourself and considering deeply if perhaps there's something about you that is causing this cycle to repeat itself

the fourth time you get married, it better loving work out, or you are a complete failure of a man for fucks sake, get your poo poo together

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

rabble rabble posted:

the first time you get married and it doesn't work, ok, I get it, things happen, people change

the second time you get married and it doesn't work, listen, we all get unlucky, and it's a shame that this one didn't work out but keep your head up

the third time you get married and it doesn't work out, you may want to start taking a hard look at yourself and considering deeply if perhaps there's something about you that is causing this cycle to repeat itself

the fourth time you get married, it better loving work out, or you are a complete failure of a man for fucks sake, get your poo poo together

But, what if the ladies I marry get old?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

rabble rabble posted:

people who get married in glass houses end up with irritible bowel syndrome

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Honey, I saw you eating a Chik-Fil-A sandwich and watching Netflix on the toilet the other day...I really think it's time we talk about marriage.

On3moresoul
Apr 22, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
As our relationship has advanced so has the openness of the bathroom door. Basically I only close it when I wipe my rear end because no one wants to see that.

I insist on watching my fiancée insert her tampons. So far she has shot this down.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I once peed on my wife's leg in the shower and she didn't even notice. The perfect crime.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

On3moresoul posted:

I insist on watching my fiancée insert her tampons. So far she has shot this down.

i literally pissed on my last gf in the shower on the reg and she still would not let me observe her tampon biz

it's women's most private bathroom biz afaict

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

rabble rabble posted:

see i'm not sure this analysis applies to me because all of my wives have died under mysterious circumstances

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

see i'm not sure this analysis applies to me because all of my wives have died under mysterious circumstances

i have been on exactly 2 significant hikes.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

i have been on exactly 2 significant hikes.

the thing about the wilderness is accidents happen and good luck finding the body you know probably picked apart by wolves i wouldn't even look

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

rabble rabble posted:

I'd hope by #3 I'd learn that it's supposed to take work.

Otherwise I'm gonna be my dad who's turning 60 and just got out of his 4th marriage (they all seem to dissolve after 10 years) and is gonna die from drinking

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Between butt fuckin ladies and gents, plus dating the occasional squirter, I've had every known variety of human waste sprayed all over my dick and balls. You get used to it.

I say, hose that filthy broad down. Write your name in the proverbial snowbank of her bodice

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

rabble rabble posted:

when your new wife's ex was a 20 years younger meth addict with a piss fetish im sure that things are fine and will work out

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

When I make a life-changing mistake, I like to try it 2-3 more times to be absolutely sure its a bad idea.

This is my 3rd SA account what are you trying to say

Robot Toaster
Feb 2, 2013

thathonkey posted:

This is my 3rd SA account what are you trying to say

rabble rabble posted:

you are a complete failure of a man for fucks sake, get your poo poo together

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i just looked at my post count and it is 22,500 with an average of like 9 posts a day

someone tell me they have a higher post count because im hyperventilating over here

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i mean im really upset. i dont know how my post count got that high

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

jfc

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mine is almost 8 if that makes you feel better

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

my so is my toilet

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
I like to sneak in when she's in the shower and take a huge morning dump.

For some reason she doesn't find it as funny as I do.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

The Mentalizer posted:

I like to sneak in when she's in the shower and take a huge morning dump.

For some reason she doesn't find it as funny as I do.

she's probably annoyed that you didn't have the courtesy to stomp it down the drain.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

it's hard for her not to watch considering she is my human toilet

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yes to pee, no to poo. I'm ashamed of my smells and even moreso because I'm a standing wiper.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
One day Obama noticed "Barack Sux" written in yellow on the snow outside the oval office. He calls the secret service in and says "find out who did this!"

The next day the secret service comes in and says, "sir. We ran some tests. The urine belongs to Joe Biden, but it's in Hillary's handwriting!"

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

she can watch the deed but i don't let her watch me wipe

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
nobody watches me poo poo but God

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Him posted:

schwantz

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I'll let her aim for me if she wants to

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

bradzilla posted:

I'm a standing wiper.

Might as well do booty claps while it exits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Him
Oct 9, 2015

bradzilla posted:

...I'm a standing wiper.

Excuse my ignorance, but is there any other way?

• Locked thread