Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
they said "don't shave or use dibbailtory creams"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i am getting a vasectomy.. tomorrow

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when people say "this dude can't impregnate chikcs"... this is what they might be talking about

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i do fret for what if my load has reduced significantly

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
people will incorrectly call me 'impotent' when they should be saying I am 'important'

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
stay safe, neutered echopenis

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
AND IF ANYONE COMES INTO THRIS THRES AND TRIES TO TELL ME THAT I AM INFERTILE I WILL AGREE WITH THEM

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
apparentyl ihave to wait 3 months, and jizz in a cup

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

The gently caress fest has been put on hold

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah I am not even meant to lift anything heavy let alone have sex with multiple randoms

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Rip thread

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im surprised its lasted this long

despite being awesome and trying to tackle a sensitive topic

pram
Jun 10, 2001
teh

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ill mention that

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
stfu idiot retard

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
have fun being sterilized blankboy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Enfield posted:

stfu idiot retard

yeah its me, im the "retard", and yet you willingly and knowlingly post in GBS. my poo poo thread got moved here because idk the mods in yospos suck right now but seriously stop and look at your life

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

echinopsis posted:

yeah its me, im the "retard"

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
do you think you'll be okay with having no reason to live, op? i mean i manage but i'm worried about you.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

echinopsis posted:

yeah its me, im the "retard", and yet you willingly and knowlingly post in GBS. my poo poo thread got moved here because idk the mods in yospos suck right now but seriously stop and look at your life

yospos is the most pathetic collection of faggots under the sun brother. now how about you turn tail and mosey before something bad happens to you

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah the guy posting in GBS is the retard not the guy who gets his lame threads moved here cause he doesn't know his place

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

echinopsis posted:

i was with you until this post op, please consider why/where you direct your anger.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
echopenis come by tomorrow and i'll clip your nuts for free, hairless or otherwise

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
some fat 45 year old computer programmer with bad knees is trying to throw shade and im going to get prbied for saying human being. well guess what dweeb blob man, it was worth it

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
you want a fully grown man to interfere with your balls? send em my way and it hit them repeatdly with a piece of rebar bitch

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

i am getting a vasectomy.. tomorrow

Wow Im envious. Whats your age and how much you paying?

I only care about age bc I heard its harder to find a doc willing to do it if you're not like 40

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ill be in the taylor swift thread

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Hahaha the forum of computer men posting bland jokes about beep boops and ethernet cords or whatever and their accumulation of moderate wealth and maybe they have a nice watch or two and are gonna talk about an ethnic restaraunt and appropriate a sense of masculinity that they have no right to whatsoever

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Shaquin posted:

Hahaha the forum of computer men posting bland jokes about beep boops and ethernet cords or whatever and their accumulation of moderate wealth and maybe they have a nice watch or two and are gonna talk about an ethnic restaraunt and appropriate a sense of masculinity that they have no right to whatsoever

Hahaha

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:qq: you guys :qq:

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012
take your pick OP

or

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Feb 11, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
so whats your loving boyfriends opinion on this OP

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:qq:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Answer my questions plz

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im paying absolutely nothing because I have health insurance

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis posted:

im paying absolutely nothing because I have health insurance

!!! I had no idea it was covered

What's your age range...20-30, 30-40? I am late 20s and wanna get one.

Fruit-by-the-Foot Fetish
Aug 3, 2012

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

!!! I had no idea it was covered

What's your age range...20-30, 30-40? I am late 20s and wanna get one.

not only is he covered his insurance co is actually paying HIM to get it!!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Had the sex this weekend boys. That's right, the sex. Guess you could say things are looking good for the compsci folks these days if you know what I mean haha. Now let me tell you about a smoker I'm considering buying to make some artisanal smoked meat, maybe a brief couple of posts about how I'm lifting the weights these days. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk man i dont live in the US so health poo poo isnt like bankrupt inducing

• Locked thread