Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Any estimate on the length of time? I'm out of the country in 3 weeks, think it'll wrap by then? If so, I'm interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
If the game starts by Sunday, I'm in.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

Man I am having trouble wrapping my head around this for some reason.

So right now we're looking at who to question. Out of the face up cards, The Scientist gives us some insight as to what's in the deck, therefore what's on the table, right? Same for the Celebrity. My question is, do you keep the drawn trait? Like if I draw the Jerk trait when questioning the Scientist, am I forever a jerk?

Me too. I have just about zero idea what I'm doing. Having said that BRING ME THE CHILD!

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

In theory I think questioning the child round 1 is a bad idea, because then the exhausted Child is unquestionable again until round 6. However, why do we want to question the child multiple times?

Sh, I'm busy trying to cult it up.

:ssh: yes, it's a terrible idea :ssh:

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

Clockwork Gadget posted:

Chili, can you confirm that you want to question the Child?

Just for future purposes, bold final decisions for me, thanks.

If anyone wants to preload abilities, my PM box is ALWAYS OPEN.

I'll let the child be. Somber, you are being humble and you're smart. Tell me what to do, I'll do that.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Let's do this; Question the Conman

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Ok, really wish this went to someone smarter than me:

Question Conman, switch for Hermit

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
I don't really think I'm allowed to say...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Yeah. Sorry guys this is just not possible for me to wrap my head around. Replace me?

• Locked thread