Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIH4Hsp16cM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I don't understand you kids and your rock and roll music

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Dab = smell arm pit?

Very confused.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
without knowing the origin of the 'dab move', i'm guessing it is supposed to look like you're passing out after doing a dab? that's all i can think of

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
jhgkhhhhh DABBIN

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
dab is a very racist term for blacks in america it is also a racist terms for japanese in china and it is also a racist term for pakistanis in india its a very charged term stop saying dabs and dabbin you ignorant gently caress

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I still remember the first time I dabbed

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i heat the ops mom up real hot with a torch and then take dabs of marijuana hash oil off her nipples

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The year is 2016. The mods have left GBS. Posters make poo poo threads with with impunity. What was once a vibrant land is now filled to the brim with poo poo threads. I am a wanderer of this land; I am the Rainmaker.

Shrinkage
Oct 23, 2010
Goku

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Gaunab posted:

The year is 2016. The mods have left GBS. Posters make poo poo threads with with impunity. What was once a vibrant land is now filled to the brim with poo poo threads. I am a wanderer of this land; I am the Rainmaker.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Gaunab posted:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

tomstuart posted:

dab is a very racist term for blacks in america it is also a racist terms for japanese in china and it is also a racist term for pakistanis in india its a very charged term stop saying dabs and dabbin you ignorant gently caress

quit being a dabber

cuck

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
its coughing from a massive dab hit, thats all

Velkest
Mar 1, 2014
lotta Nazis in that vid, sweet sassy molassy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Plz don't doxx me. :cripes:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isoWJz9FzHE

Also, literally anything from this channel is gold: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuNfQHhJVLi1aXeA6rnnETg

Nickelodeon Household fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Feb 12, 2016

• Locked thread