Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prettz posted:

I worked with a Swedish guy who had moved over here only a few years ago. Somehow he had zero accent. None at all. I couldn't believe he wasn't American. How do they do that?

northern europeans are the whitest people imaginable next to canadians so i think that has something to do with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AugmentedVision posted:

Sweden are cultural frontrunners, that's why they sided with Germany in WW2 because they thought Hitler was gonna win, and that's why nowadays they just accept that America rules the world and they all speak English.

so we know who to nuke first when we're taking out china's allies for WW3

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sorry pal you're thinking of the danes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
anyone who says muslims arent bad is a troll

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I understand America is the major player in the world when you talk about things such as political, military, or economic power but it's possible for other nations to gently caress things up also, especially if you start linking your economy to them.

no only america does anything bad ever europe is and always has been a bastion of peace and stability esp england and france

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol europe would still be bad if america didnt bail it out after WW2

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
also yw for that time we made it so you didnt turn in to communists

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

So outsidd of stockholm is it all white swedish trash?

30 miles outside of any major city is full of human trash this is pretty much a universal constant

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
me im trying to figure out where it went

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

Are Swedes superior beings, destined to rule the earth and lord over the lesser races of man?

This old timey race scientist says yes!

sorry youre thinking of hungarians

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

who attacked where the enemy was weakest or had no defenses at all

actually this sounds like the right way to attack people imo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
so after knives do they learn how to use sniper rifles or is that after winter camouflage?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dongattack posted:

i never see any fit blondes, only on tv :negative:

have you tried not being a goon that usually helps when youre trying to find hb 10's

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
youtre a tool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dongattack posted:

when i was 10 my dad gave me a 20cm+ hunting/bowie knife, i promptly brought it to school and scared the poo poo out of a guy that was picking on me, teachers brought me into the office ofc and said "lol dont do it again", times have changed

i accidentally brought a bb pistol to school in the third grade because i left it in my backpack and if they found it i would have been expelled and sent to juvenile hall for a mistake lol. i thought about telling the teacher but didnt in the end because ofc theyd just call the cops anyway

i also got in trouble a year or so later for drawing a tank. i was told my punishment would have been worse if the tank had been shooting at someone instead of empty space. thanks obama

• Locked thread