Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i'm the old lady holding her ears and thinking "stfu you loving horkarl"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

e: questiuon for swedish people: why is it sometimes say "Kung" and sometimes "konung"

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

lilljonas posted:

E: Konung is more fancy-pancy, the king's title is officially Hans Majonnäs Honungen, while "kung" is more everyday speech and/or generic term for kings.

i see, thanks

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Emil i Lönneberga rules ok

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Zzulu posted:

Hello everyone

I am Swedish, AMA

do you have any barista skills? i'll pay you 50 SEK/hr

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

deputamadre posted:

Where? I've lived in Norway for years and I still haven't found decent chicken

where in norway do you live? in oslo you should be able to find good food unless you only go for the cheapest places

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

ZombieJesus posted:

Yeah if you're only spending 250 kroner on a pizza it's bounds to be poo poo

a cheap pizza is like 100 kroner, so for 250 you should be able to find a decent one. anyway the guy i quoted was talking about fried chicken, and m y point is that if you go somewhere like Lucky Bird at Mathallen you will get some very nice freid chicken but if you go to Lars Ivar's veikro in Vinstra you probably won't

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Dave Concepcion posted:

tbf if you're dumb enough to order dolly dimples or peppes you're looking at probably 350-400kr or so for a large pizza if you include a soft drink and delivery

yeah that's about the worst pizza-related mistake you can do

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Maimgara posted:

Come to Sweden, pay through the nose for alcohol.

nah, that's cheap. norwegians cross the border all the time to get their hands on that sweet, cheap swedish booze

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

extra stout posted:

could you and some others living in scandinavia give me some hunting/fishing info so i dont have to buy a 400 kroner pizza

i know you've got rabbits and fish but dont you also have like 15 species of elk we dont have and some other weird stuff? what's the most commonly eaten freshwater fish since you fukkers dont have any sunfish?

Trout is my favourite freshwater fish available in Norway. Perch is probably more common, as is pike, but in some lakes you can get a lot of trout. You can also fish for salmon, of course, but fishing cards for good salmon rivers are expensive even by Norwegian standards. To hunt, you need a permit, don't know how easy that is to get for a foreigner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

chainsaw class was pretty sweet in second grade

• Locked thread