Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The Swede is extremely stingy and cheap. If he spots you like $5, he will go out of his way to get it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
They're stealing all the good banana peeling jobs, we need to build a wall and make Sweden pay for it.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Can't decide if Denmark or Norway is the best nordic country.

Denamrk = beer, fun, a bit too nazi.

Norway = beautiful, safe, very boring.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

saigon_15 posted:

Stockholm is all of those things

Ive lived in Stockholm and its alright other than that you get thrown out of bars for being just a little bit drunk. Thats not the scandinavian way.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

deputamadre posted:

yes it is. then you go to somebody's nachspiel and get stomped and/or laid

the TRVE Scandinavian Way is pukey nachspiel after 2 fernets at last call

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

drilldo squirt posted:

I just can't get over how terrible Sweden and the rest of Europe is on racial and religious acceptance compared to the united states. It's sad considering how much they care about it.

Yeah muslims are super popular in the us lol

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

drilldo squirt posted:

I can build a minaret if I want, that's better than france.

Better start building before America becomes great again

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm in no rush because unlike Europe our right wing fascist trying to get elected is a loving joke.

like with everything else other than having a bloated military and people europe is just better at it

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The united states is way too fat, religious and actively stupid to be as good as the pro-tier scandinavian countries. there are some real good parts of the us though

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AugmentedVision posted:

Guess how many fat bible-thumping idiots I have to deal with on a daily basis? I'm sorry if you are not of high enough social status to be able to completely avoid the rabble.

congrats with living in one of the good parts. probably has a high % of descendants from scandinavian immigrants

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AugmentedVision posted:

You should visit the upper peninsula of Michigan sometime. Beautiful pure Finnish blood.

i think you'll find that finland is a nordic, not scandinavian, nation. also Finns are beautiful asian bog people

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The US is still like 80% reject englishmen and germans. wonder why 80% of the us is fat and ugly, hmmmmm

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

AugmentedVision posted:

lmbo if you're ugly enough to consider dating below the 95th percentile

quote:

11,890,524 Scandinavian Americans
3.8% of 311,591,917 US population -- Last updated June 11, 2012

almost checks out

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

reallivedinosaur posted:

Well this thread started out sweden.jpeg but it looks like it's finnish now.

That's alright, the official ranking of good nordic countries is:

1 Norway
2 Denmark
3 Finland
4 Iceland
5 Faroe Islands
6 Åland
7 Sápmi
8 Svalbard
9 Greenland
10 Jan Mayen
11 Bouvet Island
12 Sweden

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Can this be the new scandipol thread?

*Frrrrrp*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Zombiepop posted:

Its so funny when people hate on sweden and complain about us saving human lives. Like ehhh we still got free education and health care, we got more girls and guys with nice "exotic" looks, still producing a lot of top list artist, we speak decent english, we got a feminist movement so women are loving me, not the other way around, If you get what I mean. Also the underground club scene is amazing. Sweden owns, other countries are good too tho, except russia, gently caress russia.

Edit pictures of swedish west coast ghetto/projects little mogadishu.

http://imgur.com/W931hv3

http://imgur.com/cbEHR10

Hmm, insufferably smug and too stupid to use img code. I think we have ourselves a swede

• Locked thread